Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruno Freitas
Brazil
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys!

Are there any news regarding this game? A schedule would be happly accepted!

Thanks

PS: I'm not rushing anyone. Consider this as a way to ease the pain of waiting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not directly related, but CMON announced their shipping schedule (or at least, a part of it). They are currently shipping Wave 2 of Rivet Wars, then they will ship Arcadia Quest, then they will ship Dogs of War. Presumably, Xenoshyft will ship sometime after that. I suspect shipping in November is unlikely, but maybe before Christmas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
With very, very few exceptions have I ever received any pledge rewards on time with KS. In fact, I am still waiting on one reward from June of 2013 haha

While card games seem much easier to produce than miniature based games (speaking from total ignorance), I would be very pleasantly surprised if this game found its way to my gaming table in 2014.

Here's hoping I am totally wrong!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aditya C
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There had been no mention of it being delayed. The last comment by the staff said that production is running smoothly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Turner
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My hope is that as a card driven game it won't suffer from many delays. I am anxious to get it to the table as well, but I'm also doing my best to remain patient as I know how long kickstarter projects can sometimes take.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Ang
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Trying to balance realism and optimism is hard...
Realistically delays happen, and as most people said kickstarter projects are notorious for delivery dates pushed back for tons of different reasons. I'm hoping that we get it before the christmas holidays so I can play it a ton during that time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My best guess for the delay happening is because of the sleeves. I don't see why it would get delayed for any other reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gordy
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last status update received (Oct 1 as a Kickstarter backer) was that things were at the Chinese manufacturer. They were waiting for an update from the manufacturer, but the manufacturer was closed for a week. They hoped to have an update to backers some time this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Davis
msg tools
mbmb
Delayed a month. They're saying early December now. I was really hoping it would ship on time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
Aargh, irritating to say the least - No ETA now. Since CMON won't say one way or another, I'd bet and say something closer to Feb/Mar, seeing how none of the backers have even been asked to pay shipping expenses.

Do they not even know the weight of their own boxes at this point?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are dropping the ball big time with this title, I wonder why. Rodney of WatchItPlayed said that the promo card R.O.D. is not arriving anytime soon for his backers and that the game is not even in production yet, so we won't see this before spring.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Anderson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wouldn't call being delayed by striking port workers "dropping the ball".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.