Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since nobody else is doing it: Top 800, here we come!!

Also, I really feel Galaxy Defenders is vastly underranked, but I hope time (and maybe Operation Strikeback & Extinction Protocol) will work wonders for it. That said, do you think this game will hit the top 500? Top 300?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Woo! Gonna get some
badge
44, that's me!
mbmbmbmbmb
2nd edition will
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DomHiob wrote:
Also, I really feel Galaxy Defenders is vastly underranked, but I hope time (and maybe Operation Strikeback & Extinction Protocol) will work wonders for it.

I suspect time is going to be what does the trick. GD feels to me like one of those games that started off under a lot of people's radar, but is likely to grow into something that's more enduring. As time goes by, it gets recommended in more and more places (I see this all the time in "recommend me a good co-op game" threads), and more and more players will play it, review it, and so forth. I would not be surprised if it becomes like War of the Ring (which is practically a de facto recommendation whenever anyone goes looking for a slightly-heavier two player game on BGG, it seems like) except for soloable co-ops.

The farther we get from the Kickstarters the better, as well. The angst over missing out on minor extras has done nothing but hamper the game's growth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much agents!
We are doing our best to make the GD experience even better, and these words are very useful for the team morale cool

And just to keep you updated... Soon Ares will make an update about a new exiting feature included in Extinction protocol.

Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joanna G
United States
Laguna Niguel
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yay! i miss playing, been painting them but i'm being too dang pokey.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.