Popular Tags: [View All]
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say that I'm disappointed in the size of the box. Considering the game is little more than a bunch of cards, why is the box so big? It is approximately the same size as Snorta, which has 8 plastic barns and a bunch of plastic animals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan King (The Game Boy Geek)
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably because it shows better on shelves which will make it sell better than a deck of cards. The animal cards are actually pretty big.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Peterson
United States
Normal
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The animal cards are much bigger (and thicker) that the regular cards, which is nice and I can understand the desire to be a bigger "presence" on the shelf, but it sure will take up a lot more space on my game shelves that it probably should.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Keller
United States
Escondido
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder how long it will take for someone to print everything on regular size cards and call it, "Snorta the Card Game", or "Snorta Travel", or Snorta To-Go"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Brown
msg tools
CurtisC wrote:
I wonder how long it will take for someone to print everything on regular size cards and call it, "Snorta the Card Game", or "Snorta Travel", or Snorta To-Go"?

I already own the original Snorta, and can't bring myself to buy the exact same game in card form...

But there's always Microsoft Publisher...

And it looks like the Australian and German versions of Snorta are already smaller card versions than Quack a Doodle...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.