Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Grizwold Sanderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey everyone.
Just wanted to share my experience with gamesurplus.com. Velma contacted me by phone because apparently my dyslexia got the better of me when I filled in my email address on my order. She contacted me to say that the one copy of risk legacy they had was apparently a ding and dent item. It was only noticed when she pulled it for my order. She kind of called at a somewhat In-opportune time, I was in the middle of changing the oil on the family cars. I hurriedly listened and agreed to take the shipment and she said she would refund me $10. It was an Xmas gift and I spent the next few days wondering if I made the right call. Shipment arrives and risk legacy is barely scuffed at a bottom corner. No big deal.

The amazing part though was that not only did Velma run the purchase through at $10 less but she also credited me with free shipping instead of half price shipping, due to that being the special that week. The Tuesday she confirmed and sent the package. Not the previous Friday that I ordered the package. Excellent customer care and concern. Definitely going to try to use gamesurplus for future orders

Thank you Velma.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Let's Play Two!
United States
Collinsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you contact her though the "contact us" button on their website? I have been attempting to reach them in that manner with no success, and am unable to find an alternate way to contact them. If anyone knows another way to reach them, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

edit: Just found an e-mail address for them. Will try that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.