Keep Up The Fire!» Forums » Rules

Subject: "Frozen" legation units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
salonikios bullit
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, i have one double question for the frozen units and international gun.
You write in the rules:

"While a Chinese unit is at the Wall space or inside the Compound on a Street Fighthting space, the Legation unit(s) on tha Track is "frozen" and cannot be moved away. But, if there is room another Legation unit can be moved from a less threatened Track to help save the situation at the threatened one."

By saying "if there is room" you mean that in a wall is only one legation unit (the other is eliminated) or something else?

Secondly, imagine that after the chinese movement (for ex. boxers move 2 spaces) there are 2 frozen units and the international gun . So we cant move to another track except from the frozen units also the international gun?

thanks and i'm waiting for your answer
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Welch
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the questions - You got the first one correct "if there is room" means that if one (or both) of the two deployment spaces on a wall is empty you can move another Legation unit from another wall space into that empty space.

Once a Chinese unit enters a wall space then any Legation unit(s) is "frozen" on that wall and can't move and if both Legation spaces are full then no "help" can arrive. The International Gun is also "frozen" I place if a Chinese unit occupies a wall space.

I hope you are having fun and thanks for posting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayor Jim
United States
Fort Wright
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Vote Often!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks John...this is one tough game...but enjoyable.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
salonikios bullit
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks for the answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.