Marius Gynnild
Norway
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Couldn't find a thread with these questions, so here they are:

When attacking a rampaging enemy across a wall, do you move on to the space the enemy occupies or stay in the adjacent space as normal?

There is a spell the allows you to ignore all site fortifications? Does this mean for any site, or just the site you are standing on? And does this spell work for an adjacent space when attacking a rampaging enemy across a wall (assuming that the answer to the first question is to stay in the adjacent space)?

How do you assign damage to a unit with physical resistance when the enemy has multiple physical attacks? Let's say a unit has armor of 3 and physical resistance and you are to assign damage from a "hydra"-attack (3x2). Do you add up the attacks to a total of 6, meaning the unit would absorb 3 points and take one wound? Or could the unit absorb all three attacks? I think i have read somewhere that you can divide damage dealt from different enemies, is this correct? And if that's the case, how is that different from dealing damage from one enemy with multiple attacks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Kyo
Japan
Osaka
flag msg tools
Forward 1, Forward 2, Forward 3... siege attack 5?
badge
Why for this life there's no man smart enough, life's too short for learning every trick and bluff.
mbmbmbmbmb
You never move onto a rampaging enemy, regardless of the presence of walls.

The spell ignores all site fortifications, including walls.

You could only assign one hydra attack to one unit, regardless of whether or not the unit has physical resistance. Same goes for any other attacks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zemian wrote:
When attacking a rampaging enemy across a wall, do you move on to the space the enemy occupies or stay in the adjacent space as normal?

You can never move into a rampaging enemy. You have to engage from an adjacent space as normal.

Zemian wrote:
There is a spell the allows you to ignore all site fortifications? Does this mean for any site, or just the site you are standing on? And does this spell work for an adjacent space when attacking a rampaging enemy across a wall (assuming that the answer to the first question is to stay in the adjacent space)?

I would have to read the site card description for walls. But I beleive the wall would count as a site fortification. Unsure on this one

Zemian wrote:
How do you assign damage to a unit with physical resistance when the enemy has multiple physical attacks? Let's say a unit has armor of 3 and physical resistance and you are to assign damage from a "hydra"-attack (3x2). Do you add up the attacks to a total of 6, meaning the unit would absorb 3 points and take one wound? Or could the unit absorb all three attacks? I think i have read somewhere that you can divide damage dealt from different enemies, is this correct? And if that's the case, how is that different from dealing damage from one enemy with multiple attacks?

Each enemy attack has to be block/assigned damage individually. You can only group enemy on the attack not the defense.
Hydra has 3 attack of 2 physical damage

You unit with Physical resistance of 3. Can absord one of those attack. A unit can only be assigned damage once per combat.

The other 2 attack has to be dealt individually.

If you mage knight has 4 armors. he would receive 2 wounds (after your unit blocked/absorbed one of the attack)
- attack 1, 2 damage, absord by unit with physical resistance
- attack 2, 2 damage / vs 4 armor = 1 wound to hand
- attack 3, 2 damage / vs 4 armor = 1 wound to hand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.