Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey, but then I turned myself around.
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I've been having to take Nyquil due to this ongoing virus I have and it's been giving me some weird dreams. Last night I had a dream with a bunch of you weirdos in it!

There was some sort of BGG convention and all the Chit Chatters were hanging out in a little circle by ourselves. The King of Chit Chat arrived, wearing nothing but a robe made from a floral printed cotton sheet. I'm not sure what his chit chat name was because everyone just called him "Your Highness." We all sat around telling stories and cracking jokes. Somehow I ended up with a bag of Kuhrusty's stuff that he forgot to take with him when he left with Mrs. Kuhrusty. I tried to text him using his own phone (that he also forgot) to tell him to come get his crap but all my messages got garbled because the keyboard didn't make ANY sense. Kuhrusty's bag of crap contained two giant foam hands with middle fingers extended, his weird alien phone and a picture of an angry cartoon guy with his fingers in his ears. Oh and we were all there to watch a movie but there were 40 minutes of commercials, then the movie finally started and I had to take a quick bathroom break but by the time I came out of the bathroom the movie was already over!

What does it mean? And who is this mysterious King of Chit Chat?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind,
badge
...and reaching forth unto those things which are before,...
mbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
...The King of Chit Chat arrived, wearing nothing but a robe made from a floral printed cotton sheet...

...everyone just called him "Your Highness."

...who is this mysterious King of Chit Chat?

Did you not see the burrito scepter in my hand?

My dreams have been boring lately. Maybe I should take shots of NyQuil before bed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gelrod wrote:
The times I can think of when my wife had crazy dreams like that she ended up being pregnant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I ever dream about Rudy......................

I'm speechless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
¡dn ʇǝƃ ʇ,uɐɔ ı puɐ uǝllɐɟ ǝʌ,ı
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
Life lesson: Hamsters are NOT diswasher safe.
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
sunkencheerio wrote:
...The King of Chit Chat arrived, wearing nothing but a robe made from a floral printed cotton sheet...

My dreams have been boring lately. Maybe I should take shots of NyQuil before bed.

Is that a burrito in the pocket of your floral printed cotton sheet, or are you just happy to see her?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
There are 10 types of people-- those who understand binary, and those who don't.
mbmbmbmbmb
It must be the full moon. It has to be.
KSensei is dreaming about BLott:

Re: disappointed to learn I only dreamed I punched a mountain lion in the face
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
Is that a burrito in the pocket of your floral printed cotton sheet, or are you just happy to see her?

Both. I am happy to see everyone when I have a burrito in my pocket.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
sunkencheerio wrote:

I hate to break it to you but you were sitting on my right telling funny stories when the King came in and sat on my left. You were actually the one to point him out and call him Your Highness. So it wasn't you, Kuhrusty or Chapel. Chapel yelled at me in the bathroom for accidentally going into the men's room. (Dream me thought that this was hilarious and started cackling with laughter up much to Chapel's chagrin.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
I hate to break it to you but you were sitting on my right telling funny stories when the King came in and sat on my left. You were actually the one to point him out and call him Your Highness.

And then I came in and beat the imposter with my burrito scepter. He died happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it wasn't me. I wouldn't be caught dead in a floral printed cotton sheet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
sunkencheerio wrote:
I hate to break it to you but you were sitting on my right telling funny stories when the King came in and sat on my left. You were actually the one to point him out and call him Your Highness.

And then I came in and beat the imposter with my burrito scepter. He died happy.

Violent dreams scare me.

Or do they?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:

Not true.

I've seen pictures - and then went into therapy for 5 years.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rudy
United States
No too far from Philly
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
and then went into therapy for 5 years.

That's a very short time to be a therapist. Why did you stop?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tickmanfan wrote:
Orangemoose wrote:
and then went into therapy for 5 years.

That's a very short time to be a therapist. Why did you stop?

I showed the pictures to the therapist - she changed her career immediately (became a grocery store shelver) and no one else would take me on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I could describe him! He was a tall, thin white male with somewhat shaggy dark brown hair parted on the left. He was about mid to late 30s and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Also he was pretty pale, probably from spending too much time on Chit Chat. He had brown eyes. The sheet was white with small pale pink flowers and tiny green leaves. He wasn't wearing anything else. Not even SHOES. shake
He didn't speak so I don't know if he had an accent or anything.

Does this description match any chit chatters???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
I guess I could describe him! He was a tall, thin white male with somewhat shaggy dark brown hair parted on the left. He was about mid to late 30s and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Also he was pretty pale, probably from spending too much time on Chit Chat.

Yep, that's me. I was wondering where my favorite floral sheet ensemble went... (though I'm a little older than that - it's the clean living that makes me look younger, I tell ya!) And the hair's more of a light brown - must have been a trick of the light to make it seem darker.

sunkencheerio wrote:
He had brown eyes.

...oh. Well, shucks.

...colored contacts?

...ok, maybe it wasn't me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Society of Watchers
United States
Killbuck
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, my eyes are usually blue, although they sometimes turn hazel. I also never wear sheets, usually a pair of shorts and a colored T-shirt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
I guess I could describe him! He was a tall, thin white male with somewhat shaggy dark brown hair parted on the left. He was about mid to late 30s and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Also he was pretty pale, probably from spending too much time on Chit Chat. He had brown eyes. The sheet was white with small pale pink flowers and tiny green leaves. He wasn't wearing anything else.

Whoever he is, you've got a serious crush on the guy if you can describe him that well. wow
Most of the people in my dreams are like Charlie Brown's parents and teacher: Muuuh muuuuuh. Mwaa mmuuh mhwooaw.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Chestermere
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Orangemoose wrote:
MABBY wrote:

Not true.

I've seen pictures - and then went into therapy for 5 years.

And this is why I stopped drinking Tequila. You do stuff that you normally wouldn't do, and some a-hole takes pictures of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MABBY wrote:
sunkencheerio wrote:
I guess I could describe him! He was a tall, thin white male with somewhat shaggy dark brown hair parted on the left. He was about mid to late 30s and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Also he was pretty pale, probably from spending too much time on Chit Chat. He had brown eyes. The sheet was white with small pale pink flowers and tiny green leaves. He wasn't wearing anything else.

Whoever he is, you've got a serious crush on the guy if you can describe him that well. wow
Most of the people in my dreams are like Charlie Brown's parents and teacher: Muuuh muuuuuh. Mwaa mmuuh mhwooaw.

I tend to have very detailed dreams. It's a product of an over-active imagination.
Mrs. Kuhrusty was very pretty. She had long dark brown hair with spiral curls and lighter brown highlights, light brown eyes, went a little heavy on the make-up. She was kind of short and petite and was very witty with a hilarious sarcastic sense of humor.

I don't remember what Rudy looked like though. Some dream people have more detail than others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hedke
United States
Gibraltar
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Most problems can be solved with either a stiff drink, a bowel movement, or a bullet.
mbmbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
And who is this mysterious King of Chit Chat?

The guy with the biggest bullseye tattooed on his back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Honorable Mayor McCheese
United States
Windermere
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
I guess I could describe him! He was a tall, thin white male with somewhat shaggy dark brown hair parted on the left. He was about mid to late 30s and looked like he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. Also he was pretty pale, probably from spending too much time on Chit Chat. He had brown eyes. The sheet was white with small pale pink flowers and tiny green leaves. He wasn't wearing anything else. Not even SHOES. shake
He didn't speak so I don't know if he had an accent or anything.

Does this description match any chit chatters???
Having a hamburger for a head, this definitely was not me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Heidenreich
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
MilwaukeeTEG
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ibuprofen PM FTW!

Awesome dream!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Great Googly Moogly it's
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laughing makes me cough and you guys are making me laugh. I'm in here reading this thread and laughing quietly which is making me cough loudly and the cough is annoying my coworkers so much that they're making me go home for the day despite the fact that I'm telling them I'm fine. cool

Thanks Chit Chat!!!! kiss
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sunkencheerio wrote:
Laughing makes me cough and you guys are making me laugh. I'm in here reading this thread and laughing quietly which is making me cough loudly and the cough is annoying my coworkers so much that they're making me go home for the day despite the fact that I'm telling them I'm fine. cool

Thanks Chit Chat!!!! kiss

You're blowing the chance for a half day off.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.