Subject: Toxic City Mall Madness (Zombicide meets Mall Madness) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Saw on the electronic mall madness forums that fans of both zombies!!! And last night on earth had made custom games combining both each with their own special rules. I wondered if anyone had thought to do the same with Zombicide? I was able to get a copy of the now 24 year old game with all the parts in place- and a few pawns to make sure it was compatible tile/space wise:

Hooray!!

So...any ideas on how to make it all work? Just started brainstorming myself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi There,

My sewer rules will probably work for this. It makes Zombicide able to use grid type maps.

Infact, you could use your tiles shown and these rules I reckon..

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1197455/released-zombicide-e...

...I use Space Hulk tiles for the sewers - but it's still a grid system.

Let me know how it works out for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looked over the PDF....excellent work! This addresses several things I was stuck on and would gel nicely within the confines of the mall spaces- especially the sewer like spaces on the second floor of the mall and crossway.

Really appreciate the link. More to come as I get the chance to think things over and play around with the mall board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Whipped this up today to help with different scenarios:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Very good!

It really helps having a map to hand to do this so you can plan in advance.

Have you had any sucessful games with it, I would be very interested in reading how they go, I might invest in a set of this myself.

The current ones doing the rounds are Hannah Monatanna Mall Madness, so it might need some, er alternations but I think the layout is the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.