3 Posts

Lost Legacy: Hyakunen Senso to Ryu no Miko» Forums » Rules

Subject: Seal effect rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Text on card is: "Play: choose any one player, that player places his hand in the Ruins and draw a card. If there no cards in the deck, this effect is ignored." (Chinese: 選擇任一玩家,將其手牌封印於廢墟中並抽取一張新咭牌;若牌庫已用盡,無視此規則。or 選擇任意一位玩家 ,將手牌放入遺跡 ,並請他再從牌庫頂抽一張牌 ,若牌庫沒有牌,則無視此牌效果 , maybe it will help those who know Chinese)

"This effect" - full effect of this card, or just part "draw a card"?

In other words, the text should be read as "that player places his hand in the Ruins and draws a card from the deck, and if he has nothing to take (deck is empty) - takes nothing" or "that player places his hand in the Ruins and draws a card from the deck, but if he has nothing to take (deck is empty) - all canceled, hand does places in the Ruins and you can not even choose a player"

In the first case, the player, in fact, goes out.
In second - I do not really understand why play a card whose effect is ignored.

And anyway, if the deck run out of cards, the Investigation phase begins, and during this phase cards not played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raithyn
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It's the second case.
If you just drew the last card and one of your two is Seal you might want to keep the other. In that case you just discard Seal with no effect and the Investigation Phase begins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thank you. I guessed this, but I decided to clarify.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.