GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,948 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
18 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Shadowrun: Crossfire – Character Expansion Pack 1» Forums » General

Subject: Pushed back? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ernie K
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
So I ordered the base game AND the expansion through Cool Stuff because the expansion had a set date, not just a vague month/quarter for the release.

Now they've passed that date and changed it to Sept/Oct, which really grinds my gears, but stuff happens and I get that.

Any other word on when this will be shipped and my basegame will no longer be held hostage?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same frustration & would like some info on this as well.

You could call CSI & ask them to ship the base set to you now. That's what I did. You'll have to pay for extra shipping tho.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Decatur
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This site seems to suggest it's available now:

http://www.battlecorps.com/catalog/product_info.php?products...

Haven't really checked it out tho...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Morris
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got in a copy from ebay - seems like a borderline knockoff though. All the paper seems like a lower quality than the main game. It didn't come in a box - just shrinkwrapped cards/stickers covered with a folded pieces of paper like video game box art w/o the box.

I hope it's a knockoff b/c if this is the real deal...disappoint.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The battlecorp store is a bit messy; this expansion is listed in pre-order category - but so is the main game...

I will probably order it soon, and get back to you with the result.

This picture however suggests that the expansion is out: BGG alt mage card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sutphen
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some copies are out. It was for sale at GEN con with the base set. Ive seen it in a couple of physical stores. But it seems the majority of the product has not hit stores yet. Also, no word from the publisher about it. In the mean time, every reputable web store shows it as "pre-order"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piotr Konieczny
Poland
Katowice
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought about ordering this from the Battlecorps store. I don't mind 15$ for some alt art; but $41.70 international shipping (300% box worth) is a joke.

I see some copies on ebay but I am afraid they may be some knock-offs or lower quality like Jon's mentioned.

I send an email to Catalyst about this a week ago but never heard back from them

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.