Popular Tags: [View All]
José Cepero
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi guys,

I am a big fan of the Walking Dead and even more of the Resident Evil franchise. As I am planning to make a campaignlike game of zombicide (3D) I am really more and more wanting the Resident Evil feeling into my future games. No magic but some BoW's, labs and hostile humans.... who doesnt want to see that awesome Umbrella Corp logo on his table cool
In the world of RE almost everything is possible. You can play in high end labs, underground, old cities, towns, whatever comes in mind, so many choices!

Anyone been busy making something up in this setting?
Figures, extra houserules, buildings,... I am really interested!
I am planning on buying a miniature from Hasslefree that would be a nice stand-in for the Nemesis.
Lickers, Tyrants, and the Manjini are too cool to ignore on the table, if I could just find a miniature that is just perfect on that right scale!
Typical Umbrella corp military would be nice too. The ones with helmets/gasmasks on

I take this twist very serious

thanks in advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe marty
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been doing this already. I have replaced the abomination with a hand sculpted Tyrant or a converted (heroclix) William Birkin. Runners I am replacing with Hunters (hand sculpted) and soon I want to make some lickers.

I have converted a bunch of heroclix into heroes such as Claire Redfield (RE2), Leon S. Kennedy (RE4), Jill Valentine (RE1), and Alice from the 4th RE movie.

I have used the mansion tiles from Mansions of Madness for a few custom scenarios.

Making or finding more monsters is my new goal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Cepero
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
josezombiekillr wrote:

Making or finding more monsters is my new goal.

I was looking at the Grekwood website
http://www.grekwoodminiatures.co.uk/MonstersandDemons.php
for a figure that looks really close to the Manjini executioner (maybe not that big but still bigger then humansize)
and for Nemesis I was thinking on this dude here
http://www.hfminis.co.uk/shop?product=druuschan-jotun-%231~h...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
joe marty
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think that Jotun would work for me as nemesis but I want it just because. That is an awesome figure.

The Tenderiser would definitely work for the Majini executioner.

I recently found a Horrorclix mini with a chainsaw that I'm going to convert to one of those guys with the bags over their heads in RE4.(those were the scariest villains in RE4).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
José Cepero
Belgium
Deurne
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My new zombie bosses are ready devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.