GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,232 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
20 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
14 Posts

Zombicide Season 3: Rue Morgue» Forums » General

Subject: Pledge Manager and CMON $10 Credit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Phillips
United States
Redding
California
flag msg tools
badge
One does not simply surf into Mordor!
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my pledge manager today and didn't see a $10.00 credit anywhere. I have had the same e-mail for years so it was the same as season 2. Has anybody heard how they are handling this?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
angler wrote:
I got my pledge manager today and didn't see a $10.00 credit anywhere. I have had the same e-mail for years so it was the same as season 2. Has anybody heard how they are handling this?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/zombicide...

I didn't have the credit listed either, and there's comments from other people on the kickstarter page. Likely a screw-up that'll get fixed real soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My credit was not there...

I filled out the order form and saved, then filled in my address and saved.

Now the credit, and shipping are there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I completely forgot about the $10 credit. Had to go back in and unlock my pledge and added oksana. The credit then reflected in the total. Maybe they should post a note about that on the order page or something?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Seththedog wrote:
I completely forgot about the $10 credit. Had to go back in and unlock my pledge and added oksana. The credit then reflected in the total. Maybe they should post a note about that on the order page or something?

Most definitely! I'm sure they've received a flurry of emails/complaints - I know I sent 'em one

Thanks for the info, bigdog, big help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seththedog wrote:

Does that mean if you don't buy something additional in the PM you don't get the credit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
United States
Mcqueeney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Seththedog wrote:

Does that mean if you don't buy something additional in the PM you don't get the credit?

From what I see, yes that is correct. I remember them saying something about the credit not applying to shipping. So you basically have to buy something else, but get a $10 dollar credit towards the extra purchase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine did show up in the summary after I added add-ons. So it is working.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seththedog wrote:
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
Seththedog wrote:

From what I see, yes that is correct. I remember them saying something about the credit not applying to shipping. So you basically have to buy something else, but get a $10 dollar credit towards the extra purchase.

Yes, but, iirc, they didn't say you had to buy something additional in the pledge manager just that you had to buy something additional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I pledged $140 for the game + the 3d components. Added them into the cart, and no $10 credit. Does that mean I need to buy something else because I pledged $140?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David McCarthy
United Kingdom
Northampton
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do recall seeing in the finer details of the $10 credit that this could not be used against the shipping charges during the KS campaign. As such this credit can only be levied against a further purchase beyond a backer's basic pledge.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben P.
Germany
Aßlar
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone get this issue solved?

My pledge manager cart is sitting there with additional stuff worth $115 that I would like to pay but I would also like to get the promised discount (it's really more about keeping the promise than about $10).

I emailed CoolMiniOrNot about it on September 12th following up a generic response but since then the "request is currently being processed by our staff". Does anyone have more information about this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
As soon as I added something worth $10 or more to my cart & saved, it showed the discount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fenners wrote:
As soon as I added something worth $10 or more to my cart & saved, it showed the discount.

Same for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.