Hide
5 Posts

Flash Point: Fire Rescue» Forums » Rules

Subject: Walking with Victims outside of buildings rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
r ho
msg tools
I don't think this question is anywhere so if i double post, sorry!

In an experience game, is it possible for a fire fighter to chop down a wall and then carry the victim outside of the building? (e.g. row 1(red) and column 1(black) is completely fire filled except for coords: 1(red),1(black)). Is it possible to break the wall and carry the victim out and walk along the street with them to the nearest Ambulance spot?

The grid extends out to the street and the victim is susceptible to explosions.

I did read another thread that victims left on the street will impede vehicles from going that route.

Thanks for all your help!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
- Yes, sure. You can carry victims outside just as well as inside the building.
- Victims do not impede vehicle movement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Ferrete
Switzerland
Aarau
Aargau
flag msg tools
I was going to post the same thing, essentially but wasn't really sure about the vehicle thing. I didn't remember seeing that in the rules but it's been a while since I went through them.

Generally what you want to do is just bring victims outside on the parking space for the ambulance and then have someone use 2(4) AP to drive it to that spot (ambulance can be remote controlled by all firefighters, excluding the rescue dog of course).

If the fire is really bad you can run with the victim along the outside but they are still in danger from explosions as you stated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MCFRR3 wrote:
I was going to post the same thing, essentially but wasn't really sure about the vehicle thing. I didn't remember seeing that in the rules but it's been a while since I went through them.

In general, things in Flash Point don't interact much. You can stack firefighters and victims, vehicles move through firefighters and victims, fire does not impede vehicles, a firefighter who has used a vehicle just pops out of it at the final location on one of the two parking fields (they are never actually in the vehicle except during its movement).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
r ho
msg tools
Awesome, Thanks everyone for your replies!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.