BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Summoner's Rift- a 15 Player game of League of Legends rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
mbmbmbmbmb
Summoner's Rift- a 15 Player game of League of Legends

Welcome, Summoners! The League of Legends was originally established to prevent further Rune Wars of Valoran. You have been summoned to the Field of Justice to determine once and for all the fate of Runeterra. You have all proven to possess extraordinary qualities, and it’s time to truly decide which champion outweighs them all.

TEAMS

The 15 of you will be divided into 3 teams that will face off in Summoner’s Rift. Each team of five will be composed of the following members with the associated attribute:
1) Tank- starts the game with 1 extra toughness.
2) Mage- has the ability to stun 1 player each night. That player cannot use their ability that night. Cannot target the same person 2 nights in a row.
3) Support- picks 1 person on their team that can’t be killed/de-toughed each night. Cannot target the same person 2 nights in a row, but you may target yourself.
4) AD Carry- picks 1 night kill each game that will be a critical hit, penetrating 1 extra toughness or protection.
5) Jungler- gains a unique ability depending on their starting champion.

Each team of 5 will have a private chat room.

CHAMPIONS

Free Champion Rotation:
Ashe (AD Carry)
Caitlyn (AD Carry)
Dr. Mundo (Tank)
Janna (Support)
Karthus (Mage)
Lissandra (Mage)
Miss Fortune (AD Carry)
Pantheon (Jungler)
Sejuani (Jungler)
Sona (Support)
Taric (Support)
Veigar (Mage)
Volibear (Tank)
Warwick (Tank)
WuKong (Jungler)

When you sign up, please GM LJ (me) a list of your top 5 choices for champion. Teams will be randomly assigned. If you would like to substitute your favorite champion for one on the list, I will hear your plea via GM and may choose to substitute them. Junglers cannot be substituted. Note: Elise is perma-banned.

PHASES

Laning Phase (Day Phase):
During the day, minions will sporadically appear in Summoner’s Rift. The second person to attack that minion will gain 5 gold for their team. First hit doesn’t matter, just last hit.
At the end of every day, a Team Fight will occur. This is equivalent to lynching. The person with the most votes each day will be killed/lose one toughness.

Champions killed D1/N1 are brutal.

Night Phase:
Each night, your team will select (as a group) one target to go after. This could be another player or a jungle creature.
All players with night actions will choose how/whether or not to use them.
Each team decides whether or not to purchase anything from the shop.
NOTE: It is important to have at least part of your team around/active for the night phase.

Order of Action resolution:
Item Use
Mage Stun
Support Protection
ADC Critical Hit Use
Team Attack

THE JUNGLE

The following monsters are in the jungle:

Lizard Elder- Tough, worth 30 gold, gives the ADC of the killing team an extra critical hit.
Ancient Golem- Tough, worth 30 gold, gives the Mage and Support double actions the next night.
The Dragon- Double Tough, cannot be killed using critical hit, worth 120 gold.
Baron Nashor- Triple Tough, cannot be killed using critical hit, worth 150 gold, restores Tank’s toughness, restores AD Carry’s critical hit, provides the Mage and Support with an extra action the next night, and gives the jungler a benefit (dependent on champion). Each night, he has a decreasing chance of retaliating on your team (doing 1 damage, which would remove toughness or kill a non-tough, non- bodyguard protected champion). N1: 50%, N2: 40%, N3: 30%, N4: 20%, N5+: 15%.
The deaths of all jungle monsters, as will as the team that landed the kill, will be announced. De-toughing will not be announced.
If two teams go after the same monster, hits/kills will happen in the order the commands are issued.

The Lizard Elder and Ancient Golem take on night to respawn (ie: if killed on N1, will reappear on N3).

The Dragon takes 2 nights to respawn.

Baron Nashor will not respawn.

ITEMS

Each team will start the game with the following items:
Toughness Potion- gives an extra toughness to a team member that lasts for 1 day and 1 night

Ward- used to learn 1 team’s night actions (but not who performs them) at dawn.

A Doran item (the 3 are randomly distributed)
- Doran’s Blade- Your team has automatic kill priority on the first jungle you go after (will receive the kill, no matter which order the hits are registered).
- Doran’s Shield- The first stun directed at your team is unsuccessful.
- Doran’s Ring- On N1, either your Mage or Support gets an extra action (ie: two actions or one if they were stunned).

Gold/Shopping:
Teams gain gold the following ways:
+ 10 gold per night.
+ 50 gold if you land a night kill on another champion.
+ 50 gold if your team had the most votes on a successful lynch victim. (Ties result in a 25/25 split).
+ XX gold for killing jungle (see above).
+ 5 gold for killing minions.

The Shop:
Each night, teams will have the ability to purchase items from the shop.
50 gold- Toughness potion.
50 gold- Ward.
100 gold- Boots- the wearer has a 30% chance of dodging stuns.
200 gold- Guardian Angel- the wearer gains 1 permanent toughness.
300 gold- Phantom Dancer- AD Carry Only- team’s attacks have a 30% chance of being critical hits.
300 gold- Sunfire Cape- Tank Only- has 30% chance of dealing return damage when targeted.
300 gold- Mikael’s Crucible- Support only- has 50% chance of their protection being invincible to critical hits.
300 gold- Archangel’s Staff- Mage Only- has 50% chance that stuns also prevent champions from voting during the Team Fight the next day.
300 gold- Quill Coat- Jungler Only- your team has a 30% chance of removing an extra toughness from jungle monsters.

All items must be immediately equipped/used when purchased. They then belong to that champion. If that champion dies, the items is lost with them.

Note: There will be other opportunities and scenarios that pop up over time. There are things that you do not know (ex: Jungler abilities). There will be additional opportunities to earn gold, gain bonuses, etc.

This game is about TEAMWORK. You will win or lose as a team. Communication is key to winning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
Benesephiir
Steamrider
theknightofcups
violintides

4 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/1235...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
With Trigirl being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. Just don't lock clear her for tone. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably just be murdalated.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I'm not 100% set on the idea of three teams of 5 following the standard meta. I think there's too much potential for Kingmaking. What would you guys think about either:

Two teams of 5

Four teams of 5 on separate threads with the Winner's dueling it out in a new thread

Five teams of 3 following Twisted Treeline meta instead of Summoner's Rift

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
badge
I don't remember eating corn!
mbmbmbmbmb
well, duh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wanna see a hat trick?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol. Feel free to pick your champions. You guys get first dibs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Some ideas:
-Maybe we should pick a champion for each role. For example, my picks would be:

-Soraka (Support)
-Caitlyn (AD Carry)
-Alistar (Tank)
-Teemo (Mage? Isn't he slightly more of that? If not, then maybe Veigar?)
-Nunu (Jungler)

Because we can deduce people who WON'T be on our team if they choose the same type of champion as us, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok. I changed it to people GMing me a list of their top 5 champion selections. That way, people won't know as much about the exact team makeup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Deily
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mb
A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WW GAME IM SO INNNN

can you guess what my top choice for champion is?

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/6/6c/Draven.j...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Steamrider wrote:
A LEAGUE OF LEGENDS WW GAME IM SO INNNN

can you guess what my top choice for champion is?

http://images.wikia.com/leagueoflegends/images/6/6c/Draven.j...

YAY STEAMRIDER
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Kramer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds like good fun, where would Talon fit in

*edit, aah bah, should look at lynch times before i sign up

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all! I'm debating reworking the game a bit to make it 12 players with 4 teams of 3 with the Twisted Treeline meta/laning/jungle instead. I think getting 15 people signed up. Thoughts? Anyone opposed?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No Malzahar or Nautilus.... you broke my heart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peer
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Play to win!
mbmbmbmbmb
Slathe wrote:

Join. Be on my team again. We shall conquer all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slathe
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes I feel like this anchor is just weighing me down...la ta da diiiii
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L Squared hibou
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slathe wrote:

You can request anyone you want to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.