Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Nash
United States
Manor
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In preparation for my copy arriving, I printed gwarjuice's VERY helpful card list. Thanks for that!

Ironically, I was missing no cards and had no duplicates. However, no rulebook. I don't think it's a big deal, as I just printed off the rulebook found in the files section. Thanks again!

Just thought I'd share.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Dennard
United States
Winchester
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, I picked mine up at Gen Con. I had all the cards, but no rulebook. I sent a note through customer service, but so far the only response has been a complaint number and the assurance that I'll get one at some point.

I've been playing using my ipad for the rules, but I'd much rather have a physical rulebook to flip through as I play.

The game is still great, though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Herx
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did customer service ever send you a rule book? I just got the game today from Amazon, opened it up, and no rule book. I haven't even started checking the cards yet. But I'm off to a great start. What the hell happened to QA/QC? I guess it doesn't exist in China.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Herx
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phew! I just finished sorting the cards and fortunately, they are all present and accounted for. I guess I'd rather be missing the rulebook than a whole bunch of cards. What a task that was and the sleeves haven't even arrived yet. Maybe I'll make a microbadge for this task!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.