Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Povey
United Kingdom
Haslingden
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone please explain the rules for this? In the main section of the rules (for the NVA as an actual player) redeployment is to spaces with NVA bases... but the non-player rules (and flow-charts) don't seem to mention this. I am therefore not sure where I am supposed to move NVA troops at the end of a coup, particularly as I am also confused by the bullet point about moving to a space adjacent to COIN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rule that NVA redeployment targets only bases still applies. So look at each group of NVA Troops. Is it already next to a COIN-controlled space? If so, leave it alone. Is there a group not next to COIN-control? If so, is there a space with an NVA Base that is next to COIN-Control? Move it there. The idea is I believe to mass commie hoards for a massive invasion of COIN spaces in the next campaign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oerjan Ariander
Sweden
HUDDINGE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
^This. Note that the NVAbot Redeploy section (8.6.6) includes a reference to the standard NVA Redeploy rule (6.4.3).

To widen the discussion a bit: The only rule from the multiplayer game that does not apply to the bots is having to do LimOps as 2nd Eligible. Everything else from sections 1 - 7 applies. Section 8 and the flowcharts describe what they do within the constraints set by those other rules - without repeating those other rules, since doing that would've made section 8 twice as long as it already is...

Regards, Oerjan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.