Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calixtus Ashley Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
What happens in a situation when both sides lose all units?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Spice
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
Hi,
Rulebook says that - If both players mutually destroy each other in the hex, then the attacker wins and the defender loses.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Calixtus Ashley Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
I don't think that it is mentioned in the rulebook, unless someone quotes the rulebook, or show us an official ruling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
Tete Montoliu - Tootie's Tempo
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's always worth looking through the Rules forum for previous threads to see if a question has already been answered: Official WotC Answers: Rewards for Mutual Destruction; Rules Governing the Play of Energize Cards

(I realize there are a lot of threads, and you may have looked, but it took me about thirty seconds to find that.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tsar Count
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Calixtus wrote:
I don't think that it is mentioned in the rulebook, unless someone quotes the rulebook, or show us an official ruling?
I thought he did quote the rule book.

This is in the FFG version of the rule book. Page 7 under the Results of Battle section, third paragraph in that section:
Quote:
If both players mutually destroy each other in the hex, then the attacker wins and the defender loses.

I am guessing you might have the older WOC Avalon Hill version. It doesn't say so explicitly, but does say:

Quote:
You win a battle if you attack on your turn and eliminate all the defenders's units in a space.

And then WOC clarified that further as Sphere already mentioned. Obviously, they made sure it was clear in the new version by FFG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.