Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks,

I finally got my game and me and my gaming group are going to start delving into it tomorrow, so I figured I'd make a sheet to help us track which quests we've completed and where we are on the different chains.

And since I had it made, I figured I'd share it with you guys. You can see an image of it below, but I've submitted the PDF to the file section.

EDIT: File submission has been approved. You can find the PDF in the Files section. Link for the Lazy

Note: There are 3 Quest Chains that lead to one of the KS Exclusive Story Quests, however - only 1 specifically mentions that it's a story quest ("Heart of Darkness", in particular is problematic, as it's referred to as an Act Quest in the Chain, but appears as a story in the KS booklet). So... make of that what you will.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Walker
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Great job.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
File has been updated - now with designation about where the quest came from: Base Game, KS Exculisve, Quest Expansion 1 or Quest Expansion 2.

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.