Subject: Comparison with Malifaux Minis? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Anderson
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
Just wondering if anyone has any plastic Malifaux minis and can do a quick comparison with their Brimstone minis for relative size and detail. I have a ton of spare Malifaux from working on 2ed -- they are so close in theme to Shadows that it seems like a dream match for custom content as long as they don't look too out of place.

So stoked about getting my outlaw... I've missed WHQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's a good question. I'll break out Santana Ortega and do a side by side comparison. She'll make a great Gunslinger/Bandida/Outlaw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Anderson
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
So good. Thanks Jonas. Good to see you over here in Shadows territory -- I'm excited to see what they do with this title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Exit wrote:
So good. Thanks Jonas. Good to see you over here in Shadows territory -- I'm excited to see what they do with this title.

I'm holding out hope for a Wyrd/FFP crossover with a Malifaux map expansion. That would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.