Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmb
I'm super excited to be going to BGG.con this year, my first time back since I went to the very first event (when it was much smaller!). With some luck, I'll be able to attend more in the future, as well.

So I'm planning out next year, since I just learned about another event (non-gaming) that I want to attend in Nov 2015. But that other event is early (Nov 7), and I think BGG.con is always the Wed-Sun before Thanksgiving in the US. Is that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cristelli
United States
Milton
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mb
It is. Or, I should say, it has been as long as I've been paying attention. I think the plan is to keep it that way for ease of planning for attendees.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmb
Excellent, thanks. I've got the next five years' worth on my schedule now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Anderson
United States
Midlothian
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Est. 2005
badge
_____BGG.CON_____ BGG@SEA BGG.Spring
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, currently guaranteed through 2017, and I don't know of any reason at this point that 2018 and beyond would be any different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Pasquale
United States
Paradise Valley
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
CaptainQwyx wrote:
Yes, currently guaranteed through 2017, and I don't know of any reason at this point that 2018 and beyond would be any different.

I sure hope people don't start booking the hotel a year or more in advance. soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greig
Canada
Peterborough
Ontario
flag msg tools
Always believe
badge
I went out there in search of experience, to taste and to touch and to feel as much, as a man can before he repents...
mbmbmbmbmb
MarkEJohnson wrote:
I'm super excited to be going to BGG.con this year, my first time back since I went to the very first event (when it was much smaller!). With some luck, I'll be able to attend more in the future, as well.

So I'm planning out next year, since I just learned about another event (non-gaming) that I want to attend in Nov 2015. But that other event is early (Nov 7), and I think BGG.con is always the Wed-Sun before Thanksgiving in the US. Is that right?

Nope, it's several weeks after Thanksgiving.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving_(Canada)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.