Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It appears that CMON has lost the orders of several, if not all, of the late backers who paid through Paypal post-campaign. There are many of us who contacted them because we never got Pledge Manager access, and they can't find our orders despite the fact that we were charged. If you were a late backer and haven't heard anything from CMON, gather your payment info and contact them ASAP!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have a source that indicates that they lost this data? I just want to see something official before I contact them. They already said it would be a few weeks before late backers had access to the pledge manager, so I'm not too concerned yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just that I've talked to several people who have sent inquiries and had replies saying that their order couldn't be located. It seems to me that, late PM or not, they would at least have some evidence that I gave them 150 bucks over two weeks ago. But nothing official, no.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ripoll
Brazil
flag msg tools
theescapist wrote:
Just that I've talked to several people who have sent inquiries and had replies saying that their order couldn't be located. It seems to me that, late PM or not, they would at least have some evidence that I gave them 150 bucks over two weeks ago. But nothing official, no.

Could you paste in some email responses at least?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ripoll
Brazil
flag msg tools
Some new info:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?58253-Ple...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not necessarily satisfied with that. Most of us received nothing past:

Terrance Barnett (CoolMiniOrNot)

Sep 15 12:26

Hello Adam,

Thanks for contacting. I do apologize for the inconvenience as I am not able to locate your order using the email address provided, is it possible that a different email address was used?

Thanks for your Support.

Even if we're just getting the PM later than everyone else, wouldn't they still have some evidence of our orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ripoll
Brazil
flag msg tools
Sadly, I agree...

So what now? Should we wait until around wednesday next week?

We have 45 days to open a dispute with paypal, so that makes it the 21st for me. How about you guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'll try to chill out till Monday or Tuesday. I actually called them today and basically got, "Believe me, we've had a lot of emails and are aware of the issue", which implies there may be more of a problem than they're letting on. And why would late backers have to wait 2+ weeks anyway? All regular backers got PM access within 72 hours. Wouldn't they want everyone's orders as quickly as they can get them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ripoll
Brazil
flag msg tools
I actually believe they are quite disorganised right now. I do think they put some new people on email duty due to the huge inflow and these guys simply didn't know how to handle late backers.

I also believe they are planning on dealing with one problem at a time, the first one being with people backing off their pledges due to shipping costs.

None of this excuses the lack of information regarding late pledges (the website for which was taken down TODAY, by the way).

Worse yet, it makes me question their ability to ship out in time and without any issues like messing up add-ons and so on.

If they are really as disorganised to the point of not locating our orders, though, it makes me seriously consider opening up a dispute on Paypal; as a matter of fact, I think I'll do it just to be safe. that gives them another 20 days to sort it out...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
theescapist wrote:
All regular backers got PM access within 72 hours.

Within 72 hours? Of when?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Morris
United States
Raytown
Missouri
flag msg tools
2nd, 6th and 7th Wisconsin, 19th Indiana, 24th Michigan
badge
24th Michigan Monument Gettysburg Pa
mbmbmbmbmb
Scorpion0x17 wrote:
theescapist wrote:
All regular backers got PM access within 72 hours.

Within 72 hours? Of when?

I still have not gotten mine. I managed to get in through the backdoor link but I never got the e-mail I was suppose to get or a reply when I inquired about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I requested a refund through both Paypal and the coolminiornot site yesterday, and I see it's there today, even though I never received any kind of response from them. These guys really need to get some kind of official word out on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I had sent messages through both Kickstarter and CMON Support, and got a response today from KS: That late backers would receive PM links "in a few weeks". So...which is it? End of this week, beginning of next or "in a few weeks"???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Soon" tm

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre Ripoll
Brazil
flag msg tools
Just got access to the CKPM.

Shipping is way too high, though... =( USD 100,00

Still considering whether to stay in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got access too, but it's all screwy. It has me listed as Infected with a $50 credit instead of Patient 0, and when I click Upgrade the screen goes opaquely dark for a moment, and then noting else happens. The hell? shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
blair alexander
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I believe I am having a problem with my appropriate Pledge level in the pledge manager.
I pledged $150 on two separate occasions via pay-pal before the project officially ended and I only got a credit for Infected level?

That does not make sense to me considering I pledged $300 total.

Am I understanding this correctly, I should be eligible for 2 Patient 0 packages with all stretch goals correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fortney
United States
Evansville
IN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured my issue out. Internet Explorer didn't agree with the PM, so I switched over to Google Chrome. Solved. Now to just wait for February...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Leslie
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tankx07 wrote:
I believe I am having a problem with my appropriate Pledge level in the pledge manager.
I pledged $150 on two separate occasions via pay-pal before the project officially ended and I only got a credit for Infected level?

That does not make sense to me considering I pledged $300 total.

Am I understanding this correctly, I should be eligible for 2 Patient 0 packages with all stretch goals correct?

Double check how much has actually been charged to your bank or card, and what the pledge manager says that you've paid.
The pledge level is going to be either infected or patient zero, and in the extras section you can add more infected or patient zero pledges. I assume that there might be a place to upgrade and infected to patient zero as well.
At the bottom, the pledge amount should reflect the total amount that you've currently paid, so hopefully you're seeing a $300 there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Le Jeune
Belgium
Namur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
theescapist wrote:
Internet Explorer didn't agree with the PM

That thing still exists?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan DeLano
United States
West Valley City
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Despite humanity's best efforts, unfortunately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Rydin
Sweden
Helsingborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shoogoo wrote:
theescapist wrote:
Internet Explorer didn't agree with the PM

That thing still exists?

While developers cry into their pillows, owners of consultant firms still do a lot of cartwheeling when they see how many hours are spent fixing IE issues..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
blair alexander
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
my problem was just fixed with the help of customer service. just in time to complete my order before the deadline. Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.