J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been obsessed with getting Elastic in on the fun and I think I've hit on his best use.

Fittingly, it's with his best bud Ben Grimm.

The idea is set up 2 or 3 Elastics and get them to lvl 3. Then you field ELBE and attack unblocked. The mega blocking ability of Elastic lets you keep relatively few guys in the field so you're basically always triggering ELBE's ability. You need a transitional blocker to work up to the 4 cost Elastics. Beast 666 (is there anything he can't do?) is the best candidate for this. Once your field has built up and your strategy is more or less ready, you attack with the Beasts and whatever else to clear the field. After that, you leave the Elastics alone in the field and crank him and Thing up with Focus Power.

Brimstone Biker to take Thing out of used might work well with this one.

As for the 2nd action, Teamwork might be a good one here to buff up the unblockable Thing - his FF affiliation obviously works with Mr. Fantastic.

Rogue: Anna Marie lets you steal the odd Power Bolt or Inner Rage as well as any Teamwork dice your opponent buys!

This is a fun one for sure. Let me know if you like playing it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if you include an Iron Man Inventor in there you would be able to absorb an awful lot of a Johnny Storm build. I will try this out, you have me excited about my Fantastic!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.