Subject: cammy delta red and signature card question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bri beleren
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
does her ability include the location youd receive as you defeated that villain? I also ran into a situation where I had like 4 attacks in my hand, but my opponent had no cards in their deck and had their signature card in their hand, so I wondered if that worked exactly how I thought it worked, that they had infinite defense with counter attacks, because everytime id attack, theyd defend, shuffle the single card back in, and draw it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M D
United States
Peotone
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have anything in front of me but as I recall the counter only works once. So since you had 4 attacks in your hand they could only counter one of those attacks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Mathes
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We've been playing that Cammy lets you put the location you acquired when defeating the villain in play, it works pretty well, and makes sense.

Regarding the Ultra as a defense, that's exactly how it works as I understand it. If you've got 4 attacks, and he doesn't have a draw stack, but defends with his ultra against the first one, he's going to discard the ultra, shuffle it into a nice big 1 card deck and draw it right back. He will therefore have it to defend against your next attack, so in that case, your better off just holding on to your attacks and missing out on some power that turn.

Edit, just looked up the rules, on Page 8, it does say that your counter attack can only trigger once per turn. So even though you could use your ultra to defend against all the attacks, the counter attack only takes place once. This is not obvious from the card text, I'll have to remember that.

The Delta Red ability is also clarified in the rule book to mention that it does trigger when defeating a stage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bri beleren
United States
West Virginia
flag msg tools
mb
alright, thanks :3 apparently I missed that too, and I go with wording way too much often due to being a magic the gathering player

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.