Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Starship: Panic gets a couple repairs and upgrades!

Version 2 of the Print and Play files have been submitted to the File section of the entry page. Note that there are two separate files now: Rules and Files.

This update introduces mostly minor tweaks aimed at streamlining the core game experience. The non-exhaustive changes are listed below:

Gameplay changes:
Internal enemy units have been condensed to a single Invader type. Juggernaut and Robot cards and units have been removed.

Events are now drawn by each player at the end of their turn and they are "owned" by whoever drew them. At the end of that player's subsequent turns, they will activate any Event cards they possess. This mechanic is similar to the monsters in the Dungeons and Dragons Adventure System Board Games. This is a lot more events happening; and assigning events to players makes it more manageable. Additionally, more 'Nothing Happens' cards have been added to the Event Deck to balance out the overwhelming Events.

Combat has been changed to eliminate threats based on the amount of successes you rolled.

Room changes:
MedBay -If you start your turn in the Mebay, recover 1 health (This makes it so if you are actively working together, you will very rarely lose a turn).
Science Lab - Research actions are limited to 1 per turn.(Some science cards proved too powerful and gaining two in 1 round was too easy for a Scientist).

Win Condition:
Complete 6 Red Threats. Once the 6th Red threat is complete, you will stop drawing Event cards in the event phase. Players win by eliminating all remaining threats.

Card Eratta:
Fire Everything Plan - Must be played at the start of the Player phase. No stations may be activated for the rest of the round.
Adrenal Manipulation Unit Innovation - Should be per TURN not per ACTION.
Enjoy and have fun!

Print & Play assembly instruction can be found in this thread here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergii Arnaut
Netherlands
Almere
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is there any use for the smaller sections of the ship tiles? Like "cargo pod" in cargo bay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
angel0ne wrote:
Is there any use for the smaller sections of the ship tiles? Like "cargo pod" in cargo bay?

You can just use them to indicate which station you previously activated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.