Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Logan Smith
United Kingdom
Westbury
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Just spoke to my local stockist, apparently they still have a few copies available for web order and also have stock in the shop for collection.
They are called Triple Helix Wargames, they are based in Westbury Wiltshire.

Hope this helps anyone who is desperate for a copy.

cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
crazylog357 wrote:
Just spoke to my local stockist, apparently they still have a few copies available for web order and also have stock in the shop for collection.
They are called Triple Helix Wargames, they are based in Westbury Wiltshire.

Hope this helps anyone who is desperate for a copy.

cheers

I think people might be panicking because the web store preorders sold out pretty much instantly. However, as far as I am aware, all GW stores and plenty of GW stockists are getting copies in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Logan, I just web ordered from Helix, as of now ....
They have 5 copies for web order left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw a copy of the 2009 version at a gamestore. (The Soldiery. Columbus OH)

I think they've been trying to get about $150 for it which I think is pretty fair.

I wonder what all the individuals who treated SH3ed as an investment are going to charge now that the new edition is coming out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't understand how people claim it's sold out. I was just able to add 3 to my cart on GW's web site (plus my FLGS will be getting a stack to the moon which I'd rather buy it from anyways):
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Hulk

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
joker9991 wrote:
I don't understand how people claim it's sold out. I was just able to add 3 to my cart on GW's web site (plus my FLGS will be getting a stack to the moon which I'd rather buy it from anyways):
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Space-Hulk

GW web store preorders sold out in about an hour in the UK.

Preorders are still available on the American site, and there are plenty going into the retail channels too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A boy named Sioux
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
I think people might be panicking because the web store preorders sold out pretty much instantly. However, as far as I am aware, all GW stores and plenty of GW stockists are getting copies in.

I went into my local GW store(York) on Saturday and they had been allocated 18 copies and were taking reservations. I reserved the ninth so I've no idea how many (if any) are left. Their policy was no deposit but they'll only hold them until noon on Saturday after which it's a free-for-all if anyone failed to pick up their reservation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Pelton
United Kingdom
Hucknall
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Or you can look on eBay UK and buy one from the scalpers for £120+ before they actually receive the copy they are selling. This is why the web allocation for the UK sold out.

I hope these greedy swines don't sell them as interest just isn't high enough :-)

Also some 3rd eds are still going for more than the retail of the new printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
harleyface harleyface
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
Hello

Seems BattlefieldBerlin has still enough.
Germany and Europe
You can Even get a Discounter depending how much Money You spend...

Greetings Florian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caught in a mechanism
Brazil
RJ
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Late to the 5-minute reprint party that seems to be already over. Is there any chance that this will be available at online stores such as CSI and Miniature Market?

Bonus question: why does GW not print like ten thousand copies already? Don't they like money?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
fameros wrote:
Bonus question: why does GW not print like ten thousand copies already? Don't they like money?

Production runs of plastic from GW typically start at 100,000 units. The print run for this edition will not likley be less than that, and may well be more!

This is not a print run that has been limited to just a few. It is a game that has been limited to a single, normal, print run.

Saying this is a "limited edition" is literally true, but implies more than it says.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nothing says "I love you" like a new dice bag
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Space Hulk (fourth edition).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan R
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Independent dealer - Boarderlands in Greenville, SC had 8 copies yesterday.
GW store in Greenville, SC had 11 copies when I checked today.

It's out there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
modern life
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Manchester (UK), Fanboy 3 have at least one copy for sale. There were two on the shelf when I went in but I imagine they'll have more stock. Selling for £70.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.