Doomtown: Reloaded» Forums » General

Subject: UK Players map... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Has started over on the facebook group - join to find players in your area, tournament info, etc...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/697529986970391/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex GB
United Kingdom
flag msg tools

Great idea - Joined
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mralexgb wrote:

Great idea - Joined

i'd love to at least see the page. Again, is there anyway you can make it visible to people that aren't FB members?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not without being on Facebook unfortunately - The whole point of the group is it's for Facebook users.

As stated elsewhere any important events or announcements will also be shared here for the benefit of non-facebook users.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
So there's no way to even see other players and where they are?

Seems rather self defeating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not at all. To those outside the group it is just a map with names and therefore fairly useless. All organisation is done through the group.

I appreciate that you don't want to use Facebook, I'm no great fan of it either, but this is a Facebook group with privacy restrictions based on members not wanting all their posts, comments and information accessible by non-members.

Perhaps if you PM me your location as time goes on I can pass your details onto any groups that rise up in your area?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Do you know of any groups in North Somerset?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Not yet, but the group and map is still in its infancy - As things grow I will certainly endeavour to let you know - That goes for anyone else who makes themselves known to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Captain Gertcha wrote:
Not yet, but the group and map is still in its infancy - As things grow I will certainly endeavour to let you know - That goes for anyone else who makes themselves known to me.

ok thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: UK Players map...No
No problem - early indication suggest there will be a strong group in Bristol - Might be a little far for you, but may be worth the trip if there's tournaments etc. in the offing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ghost whistler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Depends when and where in Bristol, I know the shops, I just don't have transport.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.