Hide
17 Posts

Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men» Forums » General

Subject: Yugioh Dice Masters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Rowe
msg tools
http://deviramericas.com/categoria/wizkids/yu-gi-oh-dice-mas...

Looks like they finally have a release date
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe "What I'm Playing Now" Leuzzi
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
www.whatimplayingnow.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm really surprised that with the popularity of the first set, AvX, that they are releasing so many other products so close in time to each other. I still have yet to see a good source of starters in stock at local stores.

How are they printing all these different products and also being able to keep up with demand for "older" sets?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Evans
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they are spending all their time printing these it's not as surprising the original is hard to find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty Sample
United States
MILFORD
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I placed an order with my FLGS a month ago for a starter, still have not gotten it yet. I did track one down elsewhere, but its cheaper to get a second one to get the extra dice than it is to buy singles online of Beast, Captain America, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Aviar wrote:
I'm really surprised that with the popularity of the first set, AvX, that they are releasing so many other products so close in time to each other. I still have yet to see a good source of starters in stock at local stores.

How are they printing all these different products and also being able to keep up with demand for "older" sets?

The back to back roll outs are proving a tad problematic for OP events and timing (monthly doesn't seem to work as well as I'd like).

However, the fast roll out schedule looks like a real commitment to push this product. So that's a plus. Age of Ultron, Justice League and the rest just seem to be getting warmed up.

Can't wait!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Smith
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very excited for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Satan Himself
United States
Dead Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
Not a YGO fan but will end up buying into it anyway because that's how this game works.

As someone who isn't a fan of YGO, based on the starter we'll have a spotted beetle, a vague hat-like shape, a rocket going through a heart, a jester with a flat top, a skeleton priest, some kind of crustacean screaming in pain, a Bronco fans' finger, The Illumanti, a scribble monster, a vomit colored pogo stick, a triangle, a living jelly bean, an undead hyena, a purple and pink drill, and a barrel. Seems legit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Grazier
United States
South Euclid
Ohio
flag msg tools
Check out my boardgame demoing website! www.geek-craft.com
badge
Near northeast Ohio? Come to one of my game nights! www.geek-craft.com
mbmbmbmbmb
WretchedSpawn wrote:
Not a YGO fan but will end up buying into it anyway because that's how this game works.

As someone who isn't a fan of YGO, based on the starter we'll have a spotted beetle, a vague hat-like shape, a rocket going through a heart, a jester with a flat top, a skeleton priest, some kind of crustacean screaming in pain, a Bronco fans' finger, The Illumanti, a scribble monster, a vomit colored pogo stick, a triangle, a living jelly bean, an undead hyena, a purple and pink drill, and a barrel. Seems legit.

As someone who played the card game a long time ago and was a kid when the show was on:

A B C D E
F G H I J
K L M N O

A - Kuriboh
B -
C -
D - Summoned Skull
E -
F - Blue Eyes White Dragon
G -
H - Millennium Puzzle
I -
J -
K -
L -
M -
N - Dark Magician
O -

Still looking at the other dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Wood
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
I'm pretty sure M is Baby Dragon. (Side speculation: If Time Wizard is a thing, there might be a mechanic for special summoning 'dice' into your bag, using ones you purchase earlier in the game.)

C might be Injection Fairy Lily.

I also think that 'I' is Red Eyes Black Dragon.

B might be Saggi, the Dark Clown (although thats a super shot in the dark).

J could be Magician of Faith.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

i love that they are making this a set as I have absolutely no interest to buy any of it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Aviar wrote:

BigIV wrote:
Aviar wrote:

The back to back roll outs are proving a tad problematic for OP events and timing (monthly doesn't seem to work as well as I'd like).

However, the fast roll out schedule looks like a real commitment to push this product. So that's a plus. Age of Ultron, Justice League and the rest just seem to be getting warmed up.

Can't wait!

It's typical WizKids to flood the market with constant waves of new material. Just look at how fast they roll out new ships for Star Trek Attack Wing. WizKids like to just flood the market as fast as they can to make a quick buck and then get out when the market is saturated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But Heroclix has been around forever, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered YGO last night at the gameshop. I hope I only pick up boosters in OP play and don't go wild trying to track down some cool looking anime dragon.

Only time will tell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
okami31 wrote:
But Heroclix has been around forever, though.

Didn't they almost drop Heroclix at one time for flooding the market and a lack of sales?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know, did they?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Carter
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure they almost killed Heroclix.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Carda
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm betting that B in that preview image is Dark Magician Girl.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.