Tiny Epic Kingdoms» Forums » Rules

Subject: Definition of KINGDOM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jam Rolypoly

Sheffield
UK
msg tools
What is the definition of Kingdom in this game?

I'm assuming that your Kingdom is the combination/collection of every Region in which you have a Meeple.

Your home Territory Card has no general meaning/use in the game, but may have some meaning based on your Faction Card, such as for Orcs.

Also, does the concept of Kingdom actually have any meaning in this game?

(Not that I'm trying to knock the game - I'm just trying to create a complete and consistent set of rules, incorporating all of the clarifications published on BGG to date.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
The game title is plural, so I would think each player has their own kingdom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JRtest wrote:
What is the definition of Kingdom in this game?

There really isn't one. It's simply the name of the game. Just like Kingdom Builder doesn't give a definition for your "kingdom", and Dominion doesn't refer to all of your victory cards as your "dominion", and Fleet doesn't actually define your set of boats as a "fleet".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Gresik
United States
Bolingbrook
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This isn't exactly a rules question....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jam Rolypoly

Sheffield
UK
msg tools
Nikoms wrote:
This isn't exactly a rules question....
It is if the definition should be added to the rules. However, from everything I understand, this isn't a rules omission, but simply a convenience to describe a player's position in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.