Subject: [Poll] How much replayability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been pondering the "Where the bad first impressions come from" thread,and thought that this might make a good poll. Given the definition of Replayability being:

"The number of games you can play with this game before it begins to feel stale (IE, you feel like you're just doing the same thing over and over again)"

Poll
How replayable is Shadowrun: Crossfire?
1-3
4-5
6-10
11-20
20+
      81 answers
Poll created by Magius

[edit] Since the vast majority thus far are going with the 20+ option (good on them!), let's expand out the poll a bit, shall we, and get a bit more information:

Poll
You guys like this game a lot - just how much replayability do you think this has?
1-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-50
51-75
76-100
101-125
126-150
151+
      49 answers
Poll created by Magius

And if any of you think this game will last you more than 150 games before you start feeling like you've done it all, post in the comments just how long you think you can keep playing this game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Tjarks
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Because I've only got a few plays under my belt, I voted conservatively at 11-20 instead what I personally think (20+)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Jordal
United States
Austin
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
Ike Clanton painted by me for Wild West Exodus
mbmbmbmbmb
I am pretty certain I am already in the 20+ range.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Haulk
United States
St Petersburg
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
Definitely have 20+ plays of it already and it's still just as challenging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Clasing
msg tools
mb
Heck, you're not even in the swing of things for the first 10: leveling up, learning the game, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Depew
United States
Edwardsville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Without expansions I see it wearing thin around 50-100 playthroughs, but I have over 20 plays in on this, which I think is second only to Love Letter for the most plays.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bret Callender
United States
anderson
IN
flag msg tools
I might be done around "Hero thou shall be known henceforth as Dragonslayer" but I imagine there will be expansions by then

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timo Metsänoja
Finland
flag msg tools
It has quite a bit of replayability. The challenge keeps it fresh. We haven't had a "cake walk" yet and have had some quite close calls for a few wins.

Only had a couple of wins where we were clearly going to win, but even games that end up like that, are usually quite shaky at some point.

The different scenarios feel different and I hope there is more on the way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Membrives
Andorra
flag msg tools
I had my doubts about this game, but finally bought it. The afternoon I had the game (This friday), I've played 6 games. Yesterday, 3 more, and before going to sleep my gf asked me to play once again.

We played 7 games in 36 hours (and we would played even more), so I'm pretty sure more than 100+ ( I've voted 150)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.