Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Pinchuk
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this solo and it's starting to get way too hard managing 3 characters. I'm sure there's probably an amount of time that could be added to make the campaign doable but I'm not sure how much to add. Anyone have some experience or suggestions?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos Alves
Portugal
Setubal
Setubal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's why i'm waiting for the official rules from the designer after the release of solo campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume LEMERY
France
SAINT GENIS LAVAL
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
There are too many manipulations for a solo mode.
In a few weeks/months a solo campaign with 15 new (and difficult) scenarios will be released for the backers of the KS campaign.
Stay tuned !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zen
Japan
Kyoto
flag msg tools
youtube.com/neatozen
badge
follow me on twitter: @zenxacred
mbmbmbmbmb
MrOrange wrote:
There are too many manipulations for a solo mode.
In a few weeks/months a solo campaign with 15 new (and difficult) scenarios will be released for the backers of the KS campaign.
Stay tuned !

Not a backer. Can we get these as well?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben S
msg tools
mb
If memory serves, Backers will get a printed solo campaign, but it will be available for download to everyone from the official site.

This kickstarter update mentions it towards the end (just above "Other Sweeteners): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iello/zombie-15/posts/8...

Kickstarter update #20 covers some campaign details: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iello/zombie-15/posts/7...

Solo campaign specifics: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/iello/zombie-15/posts

Nothing specific about it being posted to the official site for the game, but I could swear I remember reading it somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume LEMERY
France
SAINT GENIS LAVAL
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
The solo campaign will be released for others too, but we (well, Iello) don't know yet how it will be available (free download, printed expansion at a low price...)
I'll update this thread when I have new information.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben S
msg tools
mb
Ah...my mistake. I must have lumped it in with the last 5 missions (since they are available for download).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have no experience directly with this game, but...

While waiting for the official solo campaign, there are many free audio programs you can download that will let you manipulate the speed of audio playback. Before I heard of the official solo campaign (which was an awesome treat), I planned to play solo controlling 3-4 characters and simply play the soundtrack at something like 90% speed. It really depends on how good you are at managing zombie placements and things by yourself, so tweak it to your skill level.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Pinchuk
Canada
Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kittenhoarder wrote:
I have no experience directly with this game, but...

While waiting for the official solo campaign, there are many free audio programs you can download that will let you manipulate the speed of audio playback. Before I heard of the official solo campaign (which was an awesome treat), I planned to play solo controlling 3-4 characters and simply play the soundtrack at something like 90% speed. It really depends on how good you are at managing zombie placements and things by yourself, so tweak it to your skill level.

Now that is a great idea! Let me know when you try it and at what speed you find gives enough difficulty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.