Thumb up
1 Posts

Quests of the Round Table» Forums » General

Subject: tournaments rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bert Menkveld
flag msg tools
When playing this game I noticed that tournaments are a horrible waste of wepons particularly with expieriened players who know not to attend if they don't have enough wepons. So only 2-3 people come and they use incredable amounts of wepons, gaining relativly small amounts of sheilds. The solution we came up with is a very simple one: take the tournaments out . I find that this gose very well although there is one unfortunate side effect. Before I go on I would like to note I have played this game very many times and this has only happend once. This happend when I and Peter both where very close to winning, we both had a storugh hand of wepons but no foes. Bob the 3rd player had a # of foes but no wepons, so without tournaments the game ground to a hault Bob wouldn't stage anything, and I and Peter couldn't. Tournaments act as a failsafe when this scenario happens a tournament can be flipped up, I and Peter would have at it and the game would be going again. If you try this varyation tell me about it menkveldmuffin!
 Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.