flag msg tools
admin
designer
Hello.
badge
Welcome to my secret message.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Board Gamers!

The Essen fair is coming and we're preparing a couple of exciting titles. This is an opportunity for you to win one of them!

The contest questions are focused on our new games: Alchemists and Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends – Everfrost. You can find the answers on our website and in BGG previews done by our friend Paul Grogan.

The contest is also about our own digital implementation of Galaxy Trucker that will be out this month! If you'd like to know more about it, check out this exciting preview on Pocket Tactics.

You can even win a promo code that we'll send you once the app is live!

Enter Now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Markus A.
Germany
Bochum
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Czech Games Edition "Essen 2014 & Galaxy Trucker Digital" Contest! Ends Sept. 30th!
Thx for the contest!
Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riccardo Previdi
Italy
Goito
Mantova
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Czech Games Edition "Essen 2014 & Galaxy Trucker Digital" Contest! Ends Sept. 30th!
Awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcel Wapstra
Netherlands
Steenwijk
Overijssel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Lorence Syfargo
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Hook
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
"Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For even the very wise cannot see all ends."
badge
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks for this far out contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Folke
Denmark
Lyngby (Copenhagen)
flag msg tools
badge
Pierce 2
mbmbmbmbmb
That was fun!
And hard. But a great way to give a feel of the game (Alchemist).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Flores
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Another contest so soon, thanks so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Gambetti
Italy
Bolzano
flag msg tools
designer
And plastic for the Plastic Throne!
badge
No! This is not a board game, but Stanislao Moulinsky in one of his best disguises!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the contest and good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludovic Roy
Canada
Gatineau
Québec
flag msg tools
27 World Series titles and counting!
badge
And 28 is coming soon!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great contest, love the last "riddle", I tried to solve it, but I have two possible answers, guess I'll have to give it another try. whistle

Edit: ok, I guess I need some practice, but now I got it.

Thanks, great fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought I got the answer to the last one right,... but I didn't shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Christie
United Kingdom
Greenhithe
Kent
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest ...

Not too bad for random guesses.
4 / 6+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But I'm quite sure there's an error in the last riddle...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faso74it wrote:
But I'm quite sure there's an error in the last riddle...

But I was wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ezra Farber
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
didn't get the riddle, but I'm so psyched for Alchemists now....

Also iOS galaxy trucker will be great - none of my friends wants to play galaxy trucker anymore because they think the part after construction is boring. I can't wait to try it online.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Reaves
United States
Allison Park
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
7/7. I was just saying after their last contest that CGE needed to have contests more often. Since they seem to have several come Essen time, perhaps we could hold Essen twice a year?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William A
United States
Mount Clare
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Let's Go Pens!
badge
When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest and congratulations on the new baby.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gene Moore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
7/7. Love the logic puzzle, that took me a while to figure out.

Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Boop
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for this intriguing contest! Good luck everyone!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
Waves broke in swift lines on the beach, and she walked over the sand toward her friends, in the wind, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars, on Mars
mbmbmbmbmb
great contest, the logic puzzle got me excited for the game! 6/7, missed it and if someone would PM me what I'm missing I would appreciate it...I had it down to 3 possibilities but don't see how there was enough info to get further, all 3 possibilities were there so just picked one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawn Gnome
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
I would love to get my 5th CR Star
mb
Thanks for the contest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Groeneweg
United States
Clear Lake
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Zwetsloot
Netherlands
Noordwijkerhout
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the contest and the amazing logic puzzle!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.