Buttons McBoomboom
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any word on an updated release date for this? I see a lot of retailers offering preorder prices but no associated delivery date.

Looking forward to getting this on the table!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Brown
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
There is no reason to have two A's at the beginning of aardvark. I simply won't do it.
mbmbmbmbmb
They are currently "on the boat" and projected for a Q4 release. Also, the worlds competition said that they will not be tournament legal which some assume means they will not be in stores by then.

For a comparison, Rebel Aces went "on the boat" on July 17th and didn't hit store shelves till late September. A 2 month window from that point. Wave 5 went "on the boat" on September 19th. Assuming the same window, you are looking at late November.

Unfortunately, if they keep the same schedule going I would think Scum and Villainy will ship late November and not get here till late January maybe February.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moritz Akellos
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw a few in Essen yesterday. A friend of mine even got one! Looks great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As of today Fantasy Flight website updated the status to "shipped"! Should be on store shelves next week! Yeah
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Bieri
United States
Oconomowoc
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now the "shipped" status also mentions that it is expected by Nov.26th. Although I think the last time I saw a date like this for Rebel Aces it was in my hands a couple days before that through a reserve at my FLGS.
Looks like I will have to get a game going on Thanksgiving weekend to try these things out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.