Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well this gets real awkward real quick, but the moral is NEVER TALK TO COPS !!!!! and know your rights while black or white in this case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Well this gets real awkward real quick, but the moral is NEVER TALK TO COPS !!!!! and know your rights while black or white in this case.

And now the real reason for BGG.con disc golf is revealed!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
But not everyone who smokes weed plays Frisbee golf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

What has happened to your police forces?! Do they get a bounty for each arrest that they need to coerce people?

After Iraq War (2003), the US and other countries sent in civil advisors. One task was to advise and train the police because the police force was an authoritative arm of Saddam Hussein, as opposed to being a service of the community. The police had become enemies with the people they were dominating instead of servers and protectors of the community.

It looks like more and more, slowly, bit by bit, American police forces are turning into police-state forces.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
isaacc wrote:

What has happened to your police forces?! Do they get a bounty for each arrest that they need to coerce people?

After Iraq War (2003), the US and other countries sent in civil advisors. One task was to advise and train the police because the police force was an authoritative arm of Saddam Hussein, as opposed to being a service of the community. The police had become enemies with the people they were dominating instead of servers and protectors of the community.

It looks like more and more, slowly, bit by bit, American police forces are turning into police-state forces.

Dude! They HAD a frisbee golf bag!

As a side question: does anyone here play frisbee golf and not smoke weed?

Are you talking about... like... at the same time?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

GameCrossing wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
isaacc wrote:

Are you talking about... like... at the same time?

Oh please! You've first got to 'fess up to drinking Coca-Cola, hot chocolate, coffee, or any other caffeinated drink before any of us can seriously ponder the implications of you smoking pot much less smoking pot while playing Frisbee Golf. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

I play disc golf, and I don't smoke weed....well not since long before I played disc golf.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:

I play disc golf, and I don't smoke weed....well not since long before I played disc golf.

How long will it take after your current job ends before you smoke weed weekly?

I'm married with kids and a career, now. Maybe when the kids are grown and out, I'm semi retried and the legality of it has been accepted where I live...I may spend my days writing poetry, fishing for grouper, get fat and tan, and smoke a little doob.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:

*raises hand*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Salch
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
isaacc wrote:

yes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just listening to the police officer, it's clear yet again.

Don't talk to the police.

He shouldn't have engaged the police officer. The officer is acting like it's casual conversation and then turns it right around less than 30 seconds later into saying the guy admitted guilt.

Biggest thing when stopped is if they ask, "do you know why you were stopped", your best answer is "no, i do not know". If you want to be more truthful then use your fifth amendment rights because asking you to confirm you were speeding is asking you to give up your rights and admit guilt.

I know a lot of disc golfers who do not smoke weed. Some don't even drink alcohol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Serious? Lee
United States
Coppell
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Lost in thought.
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
I know a lot of disc golfers who do not smoke weed. Some don't even drink alcohol.
Some obviously don't know when to keep their mouth shut whether they do or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is just bizarre. It really does seem to be a case of trying to arrest people for anything.

But I suppose if you have (is it the case here?) elected law enforcement officials who will get "tough on crime" you will get overzealous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.