Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve S
United States
Roscoe
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wasn't sure if I should post this here since it's "conditional" in that A) You have to be participating in the Extra Life fundraiser marathon on October 25, and B) You have to have sucessfully raised at least $50 in donations to the cause...

However I noticed this deal on my FB feed this morning and thought it was worth mentioning - if you do reach this goal in your fundraising, Looney Labs will give you $10 off of an order from their web store.

That includes any of the bazillion versions of Fluxx, along with other games like Chrononauts, Are You the Traitor?, and Aquarius/Seven Dragons.

For more info on this deal, or to find out more about Extra Life, click here:

http://blog.extra-life.org/2014/10/looney-labs.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
One more caveat it says "Platinum Members" which is the pay to start membership not the free one.

I always do extra life every year, but usually as the basic / non-platinum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Arpin
United States
Baltic
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Thanks. I will probably make use of this. I already have over the $50 and I normally upgrade to Platinum member to get the shirt at the end anyway. Grabbing Fluxx or something for a few bucks afterwards will be a decent deal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Tousignant
Canada
Windsor
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Interesting. They sent us some product in support of our efforts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.