Jonas Albrecht
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Jargono Tribal villages, scavenger camps in Targa, war torn towns in Treddera. Each with their own unique shops and tables, each with their own benefits and drawbacks for visiting. I think it would be a good way to give players an option for when hitting town is getting a little stale. Maybe even have rules for starting out in the other world as the town you stayed in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Bennett
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
agree. It would be cool if when you were done you could go to a "frontier town" in that world. I would also like to see a class related to each other world (like the tribal human) these don't have to be natives, perhaps in targa there were no human species native, perhaps humans made a makeshift settlement there, this would provide the town and a class based on the people who live there.

if you ended a game in an otherworld you could go to that town or back through the mines to the normal town. you would then start in that otherworld rather than the mines when you started up again, maybe even have a different mission chart for starting in an otherworld.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cotton Donkey
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was thinking (once I get the game and have played if a few times) of something similar for Otherworlds.

If we complete an Otherworld, that mabey we would start in the Otherworld.
Thinking of only doing camping, as opposed to a Town. (Mabey town events for certain Otherworlds.)
but that just may make things alot harder. Doesn't hurt to try out these ideas though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Highlord Tamburlaine
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope the game heads that direction as well.

Having the option to start in an Otherworld frontier town/ campsite/ settlement and head back to your homeworld.

More options for classes are always nice. Heck, I'd even settle for variant miniatures from another world that play the same as the established classes, just for something different, even if it's only visual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cotton Donkey
Canada
Milton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are the Jargono Tribal Human classes.
Even if they don't make a mission, I'll bet there will be some homebrew missions possibly involving starting in Jargono and trying to find a portal to the mines mabey to escape Jargono or the Snakemen. Or just exploring and finding their way back to 'earth'.

Or something.

I wasn't really keen on playing a Jargono Tribal Human, but I would definately play one in a scenario like this.
(even have a posse of Tribal Humans trying to leave Jargono. Some may succeed, some may die...sounds like it could be really fun)

Edit:

Just thought of another idea.

The Orphan supposedly takes on another class later on.
Could even have the Orphan start in Jargono as well, with one of the homebrews above.
Or have the Orphan exploring the mines, looking for his/her family, mabey find Jargono (as a Scenario) and have them lead Some Jargono Tribal Humans on a mission to find a way back out of Jargono.

Alot of possibilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Price
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
Member of the San Francisco Game Group since 2005
badge
This is a customized Bane Tower from the game Man o' War
mb
Ooh, dang. A campaign setting where you're trapped in other worlds, going from world to world until you find your way home...

Wonder what the "town" would look like in the derelict ship? A series of vending machines?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mattprice wrote:
Ooh, dang. A campaign setting where you're trapped in other worlds, going from world to world until you find your way home...

Wonder what the "town" would look like in the derelict ship? A series of vending machines?

Genius
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.