Kai Heikkilä
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
My favorite apple is Granny Smith.
badge
I'm just a poor tragedian.
mbmbmbmbmb
First of all, I don't like it when games use the expression "at any time" because it rarely means it and it's ambiguous. So when can the overseer give power tokens to a Blaster?

Let's say I give a Blaster a power token just before attacking and immediately use it for an additional attack. Then after the first attack, can I give the Blaster a new power token just before the additional attack and immediately use it again?

If the overseer can give power tokens at any time, shouldn't he always give them just before using them? If that's possible what's the point of the tokens? You can just pay adrenaline and never even take the tokens from the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Maier
Switzerland
8002 Zürich
Schweiz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We always played it exactly as you suggest. At any time means, the overseer can also add them just before the attack. The only time you will then have a real token on the Blaster is when the overseer wants to take them to the next turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Torell
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
Android:Netrunner videos: http://www.peachhack.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it only really ever makes sense to give the blaster tokens right before you use them.

Giving the blaster a token, using it for an attack, and then giving him another to use on the second attack is functionally the same as giving the blaster 2 tokens right before the first attack, so I think it works either way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.