$30.00
Recommend
12 
 Thumb up
 Hide
202 Posts
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [9] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Bugs

Subject: Even newer GeekMarket bugs thread rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
Now that the announcement thread for the GeekMarket products system is no longer on the front page, please report bugs in the GeekMarket system here. Thanks!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony C
United States
Ferndale
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not receiving notifications from the Marketplace to either my Email or Geekmail when i have sold an item. I have no idea how to fix this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Neil Molyneaux
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
The comic character Nexus, by Mike Baron and Steve Rude
badge
The comic character Nexus, by Mike Baron and Steve Rude
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a similar issue. I received no Geekmail. Though it looks like an email was sent.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
The marketplace works through email only. You should not expect any geekmails.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerry Palmer
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received a marketplace offer. I attempted to let the buyer know what the shipping costs were but it keeps saying I haven't done that when I hit 'comfirm'. How do you add the shipping and tell the buyer you have accepted his offer?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
gap10 wrote:
I have received a marketplace offer. I attempted to let the buyer know what the shipping costs were but it keeps saying I haven't done that when I hit 'comfirm'. How do you add the shipping and tell the buyer you have accepted his offer?


Perhaps you have not included payment instructions in the text box? You have to include payment instructions when you confirm a sale.

I'm assuming by "offer" you mean they just placed an order? we no longer have an offer/counteroffer system, so if someone is making an offer for less than your asking price, they would have to be doing that by geekmail.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakarp wrote:
Perhaps you have not included payment instructions in the text box? You have to include payment instructions when you confirm a sale.


There really needs to be an indication that the text box is required. I filled it out about five times and failed to complete the transaction before I figured out what was wrong. Most of the time, I just put a period in the box so the form will be accepted. It really should be optional, but if it isn't, there should be an asterisk or something to indicate that it is mandatory.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Miller
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am not seeing any commissions to pay, even though I just sold a bunch. Is there some lower limit before it will show up, or is this a bug?

Account|Pay Comission
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
White Dragon Enterprises
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Daniel!

Please add back in the ability to page through the pending feedback. I am unable to give feedback until the package is shipped and by the time that happens the entry is gone from the page. Thanks for you time!

W. Rogers Abbott III
White Dragon Enterprises, Inc.

PS: This has been fixed! Yea!!! Thanks guys!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Hellyer
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
1. The new Marketplace main page says to report bugs by clicking on a dead link. It took me some searching to find you've moved it here. I think this is a bug in the bug-reporting system.

2. I've tried to list a game for sale twice, filled out the Sales form and submitted both times, it appears in my for sale list, but the game does not appear for sale.

Game: 1870 (the railroad game by Mayfair)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
PlayMe1 wrote:
2. I've tried to list a game for sale twice, filled out the Sales form and submitted both times, it appears in my for sale list, but the game does not appear for sale.

Game: 1870 (the railroad game by Mayfair)


You listed it under the wrong game. It shows up here: 1870.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Hellyer
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
Thanks. There was no way to verify that I selected the right version when I filled in the For Sale form, just by trial and error, I guess.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Shambeda
United States
bangor
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Dan
I have an email stating I have geekmarket item to pay
yes, it is listed, but there is no price nor is there an obvious spot to click to pay.
any advice ?
thanks, Steve
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Si
United Kingdom
Norwich
flag msg tools
For the love of all that is holy, will someone just ask her about the book?
mbmbmbmbmb
When I am clicking on a link in someone's profile, which states that they have 67 games for sale, the list which comes up says they have no games for sale. i know that's not true because I'm about to buy one.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
PlayMe1 wrote:
Thanks. There was no way to verify that I selected the right version when I filled in the For Sale form, just by trial and error, I guess.


Yes, that appears to be a hole in the system. However, you can always clock the Sell link in the Marketplace module on the game page instead of going directly to the GeekMarket page; that will guarantee that the form has the correct game.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
$teve wrote:
Dan
I have an email stating I have geekmarket item to pay
yes, it is listed, but there is no price nor is there an obvious spot to click to pay.
any advice ?
thanks, Steve


GeekMarket has no payment system built in. The e-mail confirming your order should have the total price and the payment instructions. If not, you will have to contact the seller.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
vosarnath wrote:
When I am clicking on a link in someone's profile, which states that they have 67 games for sale, the list which comes up says they have no games for sale. i know that's not true because I'm about to buy one.


They might be on vacation - not sure if the profile number will change to 0 when someone sets their GeekMarket vacation status.

Or they might not ship to the UK; I can just about guarantee that the profile number won't dynamically change based on your location, even without seeing the code, but GeekMarket knows.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Christine
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Order#283670
BGG,
How do I contact someone at BGG? to find out status of order#283670? Mike
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
vosarnath wrote:
When I am clicking on a link in someone's profile, which states that they have 67 games for sale, the list which comes up says they have no games for sale. i know that's not true because I'm about to buy one.

Whose page are you looking at? I can't reproduce this.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
winddancer2014 wrote:
BGG,
How do I contact someone at BGG? to find out status of order#283670? Mike

If it is a marketplace order for a game, you'd be better off contacting the seller directly.

If you need to talk to someone at BGG, you can use the "Contact" link at the bottom of the page, or click Here.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Valerie Leung
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
When I use an iPad running Chrome to view the Geek Market the navigation bar goes crazy...but only when in the portrait position. Runs perfectly fine when rotated to landscape.

What I mean by crazy is that the dark blue section disappears leaving just the links hanging over the top of the contents of the main white section. I've tried to insert a screen cap:

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hélio Andrade
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I select UNLIMITED quantity of a game to sell, why does it show as "0 IN STOCK" in the "Inventory > Manage" page listing?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Hellyer
United States
Aurora
Illinois
flag msg tools
tool wrote:
PlayMe1 wrote:
Thanks. There was no way to verify that I selected the right version when I filled in the For Sale form, just by trial and error, I guess.


Yes, that appears to be a hole in the system. However, you can always clock the Sell link in the Marketplace module on the game page instead of going directly to the GeekMarket page; that will guarantee that the form has the correct game.


Thanks, Dan. I didn't know you could initiate a "sell" from the game's home page. Thanks for the tip.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Starmer
United Kingdom
Irthlingborough
Northamptonshire
flag msg tools
Struggling with my first order - #284820

I have no way of contacting the seller. I have tried sending a mail via GeekMarket but I have no reply.

I have tried sending a mail via GeekMarket to myself and that also didn't arrive so I guess this doesn't work (I run my own email servers for a living so I know no mail has been blocked).

How do I get help - I'm sure the seller just thinks I'm ignoring them!

Berty
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hélio Andrade
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
UKBerty wrote:
Struggling with my first order - #284820

I have no way of contacting the seller. I have tried sending a mail via GeekMarket but I have no reply.

I have tried sending a mail via GeekMarket to myself and that also didn't arrive so I guess this doesn't work (I run my own email servers for a living so I know no mail has been blocked).

How do I get help - I'm sure the seller just thinks I'm ignoring them!

Berty


I think there is a problem with sending messages using Geekmarket.

I lost a sale because I keep sending msgs and he never received them.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [9] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.