Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy Bate
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rednax wrote:
One of my sales expired since I responded too slowly. After that the item was not listed anymore in the marketplace and could not be edited, so I had to copy the old entry to get back into the marketplace. Is that intetional?

I was about to ask about this myself. I seem to remember you could just reinstate the item when, for example, the buyer failed to pay and so the sale was then cancelled. As Rednax asked, is this change intentional? If so, what a pain in the...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please fix the damn addresses? I am sick and tired of people not entering them in an order. It's not hard to implement simple verification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Watson
Germany
East of Frankfurt/Main
flag msg tools
designer
some of my pics get a 90 degree turn after uploading. Seems like a bug to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
robbirob wrote:
some of my pics get a 90 degree turn after uploading. Seems like a bug to me.
That's standard across all of BGG. For the game and personal galleries, too. BGG doesn't interpret some of the JPEG data about orientation correctly. (like almost every other piece of software, that is)

Manually rotating twice with some other program before uploading works.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Request: I'd really appreciate if I would get a copy via Geekmail or Email, too, when I "Ship" one of my items, and enter input there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Simpson
United States
Elkridge
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Probably just a stupid thing on my part...

I am trying to sell Imperial Assualt Dice Pack.... but when I go to list the item, it tells me that I need to choose an item to sell. Where do I list it?

Already have a seller... so this is a private sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
Developin' Developin' Developin'
badge
100 geekgold for OverText, and all I got was this stupid sentence.
mb
Ah, this looks like our bug--the system isn't finding board game accessories in the instant search. I'll see what I can do about that tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
Blank or incomplete address make it very difficult to get shipping costs to people.

Please fix this bug. As a web designer I know there are various plugins that you could find to accomplish this if you don't want to make your own.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I accidentally click "never leave feedback" how can I change my mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keven Ebner
United States
Spencerport
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is it possible to correct feedback left for a seller? I intended to leave positive and neutral was chosen by accident. The seller has contacted me and I'd like to fix it for them if i can. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Barceló
Spain
Sant Cugat del Vallés
Barcelona
flag msg tools
I have issued an order from an error.
I want to delete the order and I do not know how to do that,
Please, help me.
MB

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike m
United States
Palisades Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baron Frog wrote:
Rednax wrote:
One of my sales expired since I responded too slowly. After that the item was not listed anymore in the marketplace and could not be edited, so I had to copy the old entry to get back into the marketplace. Is that intetional?

I was about to ask about this myself. I seem to remember you could just reinstate the item when, for example, the buyer failed to pay and so the sale was then cancelled. As Rednax asked, is this change intentional? If so, what a pain in the...

this just happened to me, although the cause of cancelation was the buyer never responded with his address (not my slowness). I thought i recalled there was a way to reinstate, but this is no longer true? (Or a false memory?) Anyway, reinstating is definitely needed.

And yeah, as Patrick mentioned, no address on the order means it would have been easy to disqualify this fake order.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manism Mao
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,the new marketplace is very good!
However, sometimes I could not use it.
The main frame is blank.
I mean I can see the left such as NEWS, DASHBOARD and so on. But ONLY after I click NEWS ,it will show something(the news article of 'Welcome to the Geek Market! ').Anything else I click ,it shows nothing.

I know I am living in China,I hope it is not bug of new marketplace.

Thanks for ALL BGG Builders.

It is not bug.
The marketplace uses google api,so it is why I can not use.
I know it's unreasonable demands for a marknetplace simple and without google.

Thanks for the powerful and wonder new marketplace.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Law
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Geekmarket, how do I search by zip code for finding local sellers? I see how to choose the county, but not by state or zip code within the United States. Shipping costs so much these days, finding local sellers makes a lot more sense if possible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mb
Lawster wrote:
In Geekmarket, how do I search by zip code for finding local sellers? I see how to choose the county, but not by state or zip code within the United States. Shipping costs so much these days, finding local sellers makes a lot more sense if possible.

It can't be done in our system. We don't even have the zip code of the seller, necessarily.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Law
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dakarp wrote:
Lawster wrote:

It can't be done in our system. We don't even have the zip code of the seller, necessarily.

Each BGG member has his/her address on file with BGG, which automatically shows up when you purchase an item in the Geekmarket. (When you click on the seller's BGG username, it also shows you their city and state.) Logically every seller - who is a potential buyer - also has his/her full address on file, including US zip codes. This could then be made into a general database for searching local sellers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler the Bear-Breathing Dragon

The Tavern
msg tools
I eat Owlbears for lunch
badge
Barad, baby, come back to bed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lawster wrote:
dakarp wrote:
Lawster wrote:

Each BGG member has his/her address on file with BGG, which automatically shows up when you purchase an item in the Geekmarket. (When you click on the seller's BGG username, it also shows you their city and state.) Logically every seller - who is a potential buyer - also has his/her full address on file, including US zip codes. This could then be made into a general database for searching local sellers.

I don't have my address on file
and I don't use the Geekmarket

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina Law
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Tavern Mascot wrote:
Lawster wrote:
dakarp wrote:
Lawster wrote:

I don't have my address on file
and I don't use the Geekmarket

Interesting. I thought everyone did, though not everyone has it showing. I bet most of the Geekmarket sellers have their addresses on file though. When I see an auction thread or specific Geekmarket seller, I click on the seller's username and then look at his/her listed city/state, which is usually shown. Then I can determine if they live near me for local pickup. Too long a process for larger searches, thus my question above.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lunar Geek
United States
48 US Shipping Only
flag msg tools
Several of my sales are not displaying properly on the site. I also did not receive an email notification for them.

http://i.imgur.com/wpsScu7.png

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mb
Lunar Enigma Games wrote:
Several of my sales are not displaying properly on the site. I also did not receive an email notification for them.

Thanks for the report! It's probably because of the new address system. I'll fix it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Karp
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mb
dakarp wrote:
Lunar Enigma Games wrote:

Thanks for the report! It's probably because of the new address system. I'll fix it!

OK, this should be fixed now. I had to delete some of the orders due to problems with the addresses--I sent notices, and the orders can be placed again. Let me know if there are any other issues with this new address system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Feedback bug:

Go to leave feedback.
Type message but forget to select Positive,Neutral,Negative.
Click Submit, get an error "You must select a type of feedback."
Fail to notice error, hit Back button in browser.
Feedback is left as Neutral.

(OSX 10.9.5, Firefox 37.0.2)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
On the mobile site with iOS I cannot save the pictures (I can select pictures and it seems to upload them but no way to save them). Once you refresh the photos are gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Solnitzky
Germany
Schlüchtern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

in the Sales section "SUMMARY by ITEM" the products are still listed even when the transaction is cancelled.

Could this be fixed?

Kind regards
Frank

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.H. Case
Canada
Hamilton
Ontario
flag msg tools
I didn't see this mentioned in previous posts, but I'm having issues posting items that don't appear to be in the database.

More specifically, I have a number of "Wings of War" miniatures that I'd like to sell -- the "Wings of War" games appear when I start to enter the listing but, because the specific miniatures aren't coming up, I can't complete the listing.

Is there a way to add these items to the Marketplace?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  Next »  [10] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.