Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremylgunter wrote:
I have apparently canceled a purchase from a buyer. They have paid me, I am sending the game, but I want to make sure that it goes as a completed sale, and that I am able to pay my commission, could you help?

You can relist the item and buy it yourself and then you can pay the commission

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2016 BGG events are not available under the Events filter in Inventory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Coatney
Norway
Flateby
Akershus
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
Sent to Paul Carlson pdcarlson: Do NOT sell my Berlin game.
Paul,

I make it very clear that people are free to print off, assemble, and play my games for their own personal use, but that any publishing - that means selling - rights I reserve to me.

Please remove my Berlin game from those you have on sale, or I *shall* take action.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
LouCoatney wrote:
Paul,
Who is Paul?

LouCoatney wrote:
I make it very clear that people are free to print off, assemble, and play my games for their own personal use, but that any publishing - that means selling - rights I reserve to me.

Please remove my Berlin game from those you have on sale, or I *shall* take action.
You should take this matter to
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mb
to have the Marketplace item removed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Sayre
China
Shanghai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mortex wrote:
Hi,

I'm not sure where to post this. I haven't sold any games since July of last year, yet I just received a geekmail telling me I owe money for commissions. I'm pretty sure I paid all commissions for sales last year (and haven't received any other geekmails regarding commissions since last summer).

What should I do? Please geekmail me.

Thanks in advance for help.

This happened again this month. I have had no new sales since July 2015.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GeeK Marketplace listings are not showing up and pricing of items on Ebay and Amazon are incorrect also. I listed an item several days ago Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection and it still does not show up on the games page.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Rockin Rocko wrote:
GeeK Marketplace listings are not showing up and pricing of items on Ebay and Amazon are incorrect also. I listed an item several days ago Liberty or Death: The American Insurrection and it still does not show up on the games page.

I see your copy for sale on the game's page. Either they fixed the bug between when you posted and now, or they changed it so you don't see your own Marketplace items on game pages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tool wrote:
Rockin Rocko wrote:

I see your copy for sale on the game's page. Either they fixed the bug between when you posted and now, or they changed it so you don't see your own Marketplace items on game pages.

I don't see it so maybe that is the case, which is not how it use to be and I really don't like it. Also the links to Ebay and Amazon are still incorrectly showing the wrong pricing and if its even available. The Ebay listing has long been sold. The amazon shows $84.95 but its actually $96.99. I just tried them. Thanks for looking into this on your own also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
Portland
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The eBay listing still exists, but is marked "out of stock." I wonder if the BGG linking algorithm understands that "out of stock" shouldn't be listed?

I don't see an Amazon listing.

Your listing is the first one in this screenshot

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
Bug: If you "Clone" an earlier item in the BGG Geekmarket (when adding an item), it doesn't keep the Version info that you had previously selected.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christiaan Meijer
Netherlands
Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to buy an item from the Geek Market but it won't allow me to because my postal is invalid. This of course makes no sense as I use it more often when buying or trading items.

Now I am unable to buy an item I have been looking for for a long time. Please help!

I already tried:

My postal code: 1967 JC (official)
1967jc
12345AA

Nothing works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sale closed by admin but buyer and seller were talking....
Hi
I've never used the geek market before, was chatting to my seller about the item and postage costs (international) and then the sale got closed down due to no-contact??

How do we re-open it?
Thanks
David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IdBass74 wrote:
Hi
I've never used the geek market before, was chatting to my seller about the item and postage costs (international) and then the sale got closed down due to no-contact??

How do we re-open it?
Thanks
David

The seller should be able re-list the item and basically re-do the purchase without it timing out due to no contact

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Merino
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Items for sale not displaying
Hi!

I had a potential buyer contact me about one of my games for sale. I went to point him to the marketplace and cannot find my for sale items.

My dashboard shows 5 items for sale and when I select the link, no items are found. Is this a temporary bug? Am I doing something wrong?

I am happy to have him buy through you if possible.

Thanks for looking into this.
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Blum
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
sakusammakko wrote:
Hi!

I had a potential buyer contact me about one of my games for sale. I went to point him to the marketplace and cannot find my for sale items.

My dashboard shows 5 items for sale and when I select the link, no items are found. Is this a temporary bug? Am I doing something wrong?

I am happy to have him buy through you if possible.

Thanks for looking into this.
Rob

They come up when I look for them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Merino
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Strange. I still can't find them in my dashboard.

Is it possible to get help with this? Not sure what info is needed.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Blumenthal
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep getting purchase requests for items I cannot see in my dashboard (in reality, they have already been sold). I can't seem to figure out why people keep putting in orders. The game is not in my dashboard for sale list, inventory, or anywhere else in the marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Johnson
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm unable to send mail or even attempt a purchase

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Merino
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Still unable to see items for sale
I would love to continue to use the GeekMarket for selling my old boardgames. Unfortunately, if I cannot resolve this issue, I will have to look elsewhere. That's a shame as it's been a great service until recently.

Thank you for any support you can provide.
R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Alden
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
admin
Aldie's Full of Love!
mbmbmb
sakusammakko wrote:
I would love to continue to use the GeekMarket for selling my old boardgames. Unfortunately, if I cannot resolve this issue, I will have to look elsewhere. That's a shame as it's been a great service until recently.

Thank you for any support you can provide.
R

Maybe try clearing your cache? I see your games listed here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/account/inventory

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raman Ladutska
msg tools
Hi everyone!

I'm trying to place an order with Russian shipment address and unable to put the postal code. Every time I write it and click "Place your order" system says "This value is invalid". The correct one is 111024, I've tried to leave it blank, to fill with 0's, to write some fake numbers - no success.

P.S. I've succeeded with it only after de-selecting the field "Oblast" - which required entering shipment details from scratch. Is this a bug or a feature?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mobile version of Geek Market will let you choose images from your phone, seems to upload them (they are pictured) but there's no submit/save button. When you exit the page, the images are gone.

This has been a long standing issue, would love to see it addressed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amanda Sprunger
United States
Peachtree City
Georgia
flag msg tools
I've had the same issue, but I just tried Firefox and it worked fine. Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
I ♥ Alt Text
badge
I really ♥ Alt Text
mbmbmbmbmb
BGG.CON 2016 (Fall) does not appear under Event.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikki Ebright
United States
Centennial
Colorado (CO)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the virtual flea market, I sold some items for two small bags of peanut M&Ms, and another item for a large bag of peanut M&Ms. Peanut M&Ms are not listed in the currency box, so there is an unexpected challenge in logging the sale.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.