John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Again, a few questions crop up after a few games I had with my friend. Hope the readers here can take time to answer. Thanks.

1. Are tokens (e.g. Khymera, Guardsmen, Snotlings, and Cultist) considered to be units for the purpose of card effects?

2. Of what I understand, whenever a player has units in the HQ, if he is to commit his Warlord a planet, all of the units in the HQ must follow the Warlord. There are no choice for the player to choose how many units (meaning a player cannot choose up to X units) will be following the Warlord during the Command Struggle?

3. If a Warlord is bloodied and return to the HQ, would he/she be exhausted or readied or follow the state in which he/she is in before getting bloodied? This question came up when we play No Mercy and wanted to exhaust a unique character.

4. During Combat Phase, after the #1 planet battle is resolved, Teleporta Pad cannot be used. This is because technically there is no #1 planet as it would have been won by a player and the #2 planet can only become #1 planet during the HQ phase in which Teleporta Pad's effect cannot be triggered because it is a combat action.

5. When using Snotling Attack, is it necessary for me to divide the 4 tokens evenly if I am sending them to 2 planets? Can I place 3 on one planet and 1 on the other? Personally, I think not (but I can be wrong). There is no text that state that you must assign the tokens evenly if able.

6. If a player assign units or tokens to a planet with Zyren Zthlex through card effects such as through Snotling Attack, and Khymera Den (in a mirror match), do the units or tokens have to be exhausted since these tokens came into play not through "normal" deployment action?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1) They are token units, not army units though
2) They all come
3) not sure
4) Correct, teleporta pad cannot be used
5) Spread them out however you want
6) No, has to say "deploy" or be a deployed unit
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brighknight_216 wrote:

3. If a Warlord is bloodied and return to the HQ, would he/she be exhausted or readied or follow the state in which he/she is in before getting bloodied? This question came up when we play No Mercy and wanted to exhaust a unique character.

In the "Learn to Play" guide, page 10, under "Damaged Units": If a hale Warlord has as much (or more) damage on it as it has hit points, it is defeated, and placed in its owners headquarters, on its bloodied side, exhausted.

TK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.