Subject: Clarification on turn order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
I've just gone through the rules again and wanted to clarify before I get my first game in on sat

When it's the player's turn to execute his/her actions, is it one action per player round the table or does the active player execute all his/her turns before the turn passes to the next player?

My interpretation is that the active player executes all of one phase first ( assign citizens for example ) then the next player goes then the next then they all go into the next phase together with the starting player executing all possible actions again then play passes on

If that is so, will it lead to a rich get richer scenario as the start player is the player with the most points? So if he/she is leading, he/she also gets first dibs on building a building, and buying characters and attacking the other players? Doesn't seem very logical but I have yet to play the game so that is just a thought that has occurred to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Lee
South Korea
Seoul
Korea
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
1. Active player execute all his turn before the turn passes to the next player. So in a round, each player got active only once.

2. It may seem the starting player has some advantages. But latter players have other advantages such as taking more territories at the end of 3rd, 6th, 9th round. You will see once you play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
albireon wrote:
1. Active player execute all his turn before the turn passes to the next player. So in a round, each player got active only once.

2. It may seem the starting player has some advantages. But latter players have other advantages such as taking more territories at the end of 3rd, 6th, 9th round. You will see once you play.

Hi Albert !

Thanks ! Glad i asked so that i wouldn't end up playing it wrong this saturday

Looking forward to see how things go !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.