Android: Netrunner – First Contact» Forums » Rules

Subject: Quetzals ability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Reini Schmidt
msg tools
Hi there,

just for clarification:

Can Quetzal interact directly with any barrier ice and break one of its subroutines regardless of the ices strength?

Can I use Quetzals ability without a barrier icebreaker on the desk? (i thought for interacting with an ice and break its subroutines you first need to break the ices strength)

Thanks for help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arvils Feldmanis
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes she can. (choiros) YES SHE CAN!

It is the same with Haas-bioroid ice, like, Eli 1.0, that you can break it's subrotines with your clicks.

only icebreakers need to equal or have more str then ice, to break it.

If you have ability or opurtunity to break subrotine without ice, it doesnt need equal ice str.

hope it helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michalis Chrisostomidis
Greece
Nea Ionia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DerLustigePete wrote:
Can I use Quetzals ability without a barrier icebreaker on the desk? (i thought for interacting with an ice and break its subroutines you first need to break the ices strength)

The exact rule is that, in order for an icebreaker to interact with a piece of ice, that icebreaker must at least match the ice's strength.

As for miss green-hair, she can, once per turn, break a barrier subroutine. (Additional bonus. Import a piece of E3 Implants from criminals and break the rest of that ice's subroutines for a penny each!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.