Subject: Stuck in Düsseldorf tonight? Wanna share a taxi? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hello, I'm arriving at Düsseldorf airport tonight at 20:10 and it looks like I will be stuck due to the train strike.

I'd like to organize a Taxi ride to Essen with some other gamers to make the ~60 Euros it will cost a bit more palatable.

Who's in the same predicament and would like to meet me at the airport to share a Taxi?

You can reach me at +46703830800

Regards,

Ludwig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Rowse
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like Uber will do the trip for €30-39, if that helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karsten
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a look at a car sharing/pooling site, and here's an offer that you might be able to take: http://www.drive2day.com/ridesharing-M%C3%BClheim%20an%20der...

It isn't an exact match, but close enough that this person might be able to take you with him. Phone number is at the bottom of the comment section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Parsons
United Kingdom
CHELMSFORD
Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I flew into Düsseldorf this afternoon and decided to see how things were at the railway station. It was pretty chaotic with phantom trains on departure boards and no staff in sight, but some trains were running and after a mere 40 minute wait, I caught one to Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trond Åge Låstad
Norway
Bergen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can confirm this. We took a taxi to be on the safe side, but according to the taxi-drivers only some staff were on strike so some of the trains run, but there is no telling witch ones, so if you are ok waiting for a bit it shouldbe ok. Might be a bit more risky the later it gets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludwig Seitz
Sweden
Lund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Horray for Boardgamegeek! I found 3 guys willing to share a Taxi, and we had a really good time playing games while waiting for our flight back on Sunday!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.