Subject: Diva rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Bambic
United States
Everett
Washington
flag msg tools
Does Diva's ability just have flavor text and her tough as nails is basically her 4 defense dice? Just want to confirm. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Yes. She doesn't have a natural ability, just good stats.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Kelsch
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
She is the 'baseline' hero. Every other ability trades for def/life, or trades def for life.

She is no slouch. She is hard to kill and is very consistent if given the right gear. If you throw a piece of armor on her, she is great. If you dislike risk or randomness, she is your rock. 6-8 def dice solves most the worlds problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin "Coop" Cooper
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
Just Coop.
badge
What?
mbmbmbmbmb
Give her weapons with +defense and the amulet that does damage on defense and she becomes a beast.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
nkelsch wrote:
She is the 'baseline' hero. Every other ability trades for def/life, or trades def for life.

She is no slouch. She is hard to kill and is very consistent if given the right gear. If you throw a piece of armor on her, she is great. If you dislike risk or randomness, she is your rock. 6-8 def dice solves most the worlds problems.

Unless she's up against Chooloo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tylor Hobbs
msg tools
mbmbmb
She is pretty excellent. I'm in the middle of a campaign where I've got her buffed up with some defensive weapons and armour. Of course, the guy I've usually been competing with has Seth. So, monsters and other players don't really phase me too much. But that one guy has pretty much killed her about once per mission. Then I kill Seth back.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Englund
Finland
Mäntsälä
flag msg tools
mbmb
anarchy wrote:

Actually "Meet the immovable object" means that she cannot be moved with Windblast.

Yes, the card says so.

And I think "Unstoppable force" means that she can move through blocked spaces. Even the blocked spaces can't stop her.

Right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
janenglund wrote:
anarchy wrote:

Actually "Meet the immovable object" means that she cannot be moved with Windblast.

Yes, the card says so.

And I think "Unstoppable force" means that she can move through blocked spaces. Even the blocked spaces can't stop her.

Right?

No, She doesn't have a natural ability, just good stats.

I am amazed at your ability to read all of that out of this flavor text.

I like the part about wind blast, that is a nice house rule I may adopt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.