Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas MacLaney
United States
Royal Oak
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I belong to a community group called the Royal Oak-Hungtington Woods TimeBank. A TimeBank is an exchange where members post offers of services and requests for the same, and time is used as a currency. Members pay each other in hours (earned by doing service), and those hours can be used to get service.

Anyway, TimeBanks are a great idea: for more info check timebanks.org .

Now our local TimeBanks are holding a fundraising auction. I'd been thinking of making a copy of Stop the Germs! for myself, and it sounded like a nice unusual idea for an auction item.

Jeremy Peet was gracious enough to grant permission. So I gathered some wooden discs, spray paint, PDFs, and Play-Doh canisters, and voila!: a copy of Stop the Germs! Hopefully it'll bring a good price: wish us luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Peet
United States
Milford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Which way do you go?
mbmbmbmbmb
Tom,

The build looks awesome! Thank you for taking time to assemble the game, it turned out great with the large discs, well done! I love the play dough containers, they are perfect.

Good luck with the fundraiser, I hope it goes as best as possible for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.