Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alvaro Paiz
Guatemala
flag msg tools
How dose blitzing work?
Hi all I have a question about blitz.
Example.
If I have 2 German tanks in territory A the Russian have 1 infantry in territory B and no troops in territory C.
Can y take out the Russian in territory 2 and occupy territory 3?
Example 2
If I have 2 German tanks in territory A the Russian have 1 infantry in territory B and 1 troop in territory C.
Can I attack territory C ?
Can I land a plane on a territory that doesn’t have a troop and occupy it ???

Thanks a lot .. love this forum..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nomad 1 wrote:
How dose blitzing work?
Hi all I have a question about blitz.
Example.
If I have 2 German tanks in territory A the Russian have 1 infantry in territory B and no troops in territory C.
Can y take out the Russian in territory 2 and occupy territory 3?
Example 2
If I have 2 German tanks in territory A the Russian have 1 infantry in territory B and 1 troop in territory C.
Can I attack territory C ?

The answer in both of your examples is no. Tanks may blitz through an unoccupied enemy territory to attack another enemy territory (or move into a friendly one). In both examples, territory B would have to be empty in order for your tanks to blitz through it and attack territory C.

Nomad 1 wrote:
Can I land a plane on a territory that doesn’t have a troop and occupy it ???

Only if the territory is friendly. You can only land air units in territories that were friendly at the beginning of your turn (or on friendly carriers, if they're fighters).

You can't capture an enemy territory with an air unit. You can attack it, but you can't land there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.