Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David O
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mb
I didn't think about it for the first several games I played, but when a planet or card says, "Take 1 credit from an opponent" does that literally mean they lose 1 and I gain 1, or does it just mean they lose 1 credit?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They give you 1 resource, if they have it to give.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron belmer
United States
Webster Groves
St Louis
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
is that a printing error? Did they accidently print 'credit' from netrunner and really mean 'resource' or is it used interchangably in the rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conor Hickey
Ireland
Dublin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zenmazster wrote:
is that a printing error? Did they accidently print 'credit' from netrunner and really mean 'resource' or is it used interchangably in the rules?

No they use Resource or a symbol on the cards, the OP has probably played some Netrunner and just mixed it up, my wife does the same things occasionally, or will say she's going to 'install' something in the Call of Cthulhu LCG...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David O
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
mb
zenmazster wrote:

Credit is used in basically every other game, so I defaulted to that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.