Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
If a player uses Missile Envy as a Headline Event, and the card their opponent passes is not the initiating players event, does the phasing player use conduct ops for their headline event?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Barnhart
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. As long as it is your opponent's event rather than neutral or yours, per the text of the card. So, yes, you may conduct OPS in the headline phase. (Note - if you drop Defcon to 2 in the headline phase, NORAD does not trigger because it only triggers if Defcon drops to 2 during an Action Round).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
LennyS wrote:
If a player uses Missile Envy as a Headline Event, and the card their opponent passes is not the initiating players event, does the phasing player use conduct ops for their headline event?

Yes. If a player draws his opponent's event with ME, even in the headline, he may Space, coup, realign, or place influence as usual.

EDIT: ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Barnhart
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MD1616 wrote:
LennyS wrote:

Yes. If a player draws his opponent's event with ME, even in the headline, he may Space, coup, realign, or place influence as usual.

Hi Max!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max DuBoff
United States
New Brunswick
New Jersey
flag msg tools
"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings: / Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
badge
Habeo in animo vivere in perpetuum aut mori dum conor.
mbmbmbmbmb
positivelyrob wrote:
MD1616 wrote:
LennyS wrote:

Hi Max!

Hi Robert! Have we actually played TS together, with all the PoG, HRC, and 1989?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.