Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

1800» Forums » Rules

Subject: Can private companies be sold like in 1830? i.e. Half to 2x face value? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say under Phase 3 that privates may be sold for the price listed in the bottom corner.

The expansion rules change the privates, including the cost of the MT from 20 to 25, and say the MT can be sold for $10-50. Is this just a way of circumventing the problem of half 25 not being an integer?

Both sets of rules were uploaded by Antonio Leal, the designer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Dean
United States
Escondido
CA
flag msg tools
The Golden Camel UberBadge is a mystery. Nobody knows where it came from or how it got there.
badge
No one expects the Spanish penguin!
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say yes and yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Anastasia
United States
Billerica
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The bit which is unclear is that the rules are talking about the bottom corner of the cards in the original Railgamer magazine printing - which I believe listed a range of prices, from 1/2 to 2x face value. The PnP files available on the geek just show the list price in the corner, leading to this confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
Southampton
Hampshire
flag msg tools
badge
I'll think of something witty to put here...
mbmbmbmbmb
MyNameIsFourteen wrote:
The bit which is unclear is that the rules are talking about the bottom corner of the cards in the original Railgamer magazine printing - which I believe listed a range of prices, from 1/2 to 2x face value. The PnP files available on the geek just show the list price in the corner, leading to this confusion.

Ah thanks for that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.